Chapter 18 I Forgave You

///
"Okay, now Levi, text Drew to the garden after school. We'll prepare somethin' to prank him. Remember not to laugh or Drew will find out." Jenny told Levi and turn to Sunny "You, contact Logan and Brad." then turn to Connor "You, go get the cake."

"Why don't you call Sunny?" Connor replied.

"Hummm..." Jenny shrugged "because, she will eat the whole cake while we're not watchin'."

"Awwww... I won't!" Sunny groaned.

Jenny ignored her and said " 'kay, now let's do this!"

"Rövhål!" Sunny pull out her phone texting Logan and Brad for going the garden after school.

Connor go to the bakery and buy a cake.
///

After school...

"Levi, babe. Where are you?" Drew walk around the garden finding for Levi.
He saw a curly haired boy just like Levi and rush up to hug him. "Oh, Levi... my babe..."

"W-what...the hell..." the curly haired boy stuttered "I-I'm not Levi..." then he turn to Drew and slapped him firmly "My name is Bradley Simpson, not Levi. Also, you're fuckin' harassin' me!"

Then Logan dragging Levi out of the bush and tell him "I believe you can reconcile successfully!"

Drew quickly turned back and saw... oh my god... why there's so many 'Levis'. He suddenly smelled a familar scent just like Levi's. He followed the scent and found 'The Real Levi Jones', but he wasn't sure, he checked up and down then hugged him without thinking.
"Forgive me... Levi babe... I love you..."

"I forgave you, Dirksen." Levi replied.

They smashed their lips together then Logan whispers to Levi "Congrats! I gotta leave now bro. I have a date with my girlfriend this evening." he finished his words and left.

'Splat' a cake slammed on Drew and Levi.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN' CON!! THAT'S MINE!!!!" Sunny jumped up and down and yelled at Connor.

"Easy, Sunny bae. We can still buy another cake." Jenny try to confort her.

"So... let's go for another cake and come to my place!" Connor suggested.

"Sure!! Let's go!"

///
When everyone get to Connor's home. Drew and Levi said they want to borrow the bathroom for a shower, and others sit in the living room having some cake......

A/N: Now I'm confused about shall I write a smut about Drevi... If you want me write a smut part, plz tell me plzzzzzzzzzz I need some comments 😳😳😳