Chapter 26 Jealousy

///

At morning, a call wakes Connor up.

"Hello?" Connor picked up the phone.

"Oh Con, can you please tell Luisa and Dean that me and Sunny has some business, we won't go school today?" Nate begged.

"Oh? What happened?"

"Um... Sunny's a little bit hungover, she grabbed me so tight on my waist and I can't even get up. Also I can't wake her up too!!!"

"Ugh... too bad. I'll tell the teachers."

Connor hung up the phone and rushed to school.
///

When he got to school, he passed James' classroom.

He saw Tristan and James chatting and laughing and HOLDING HANDS!!

Connor groaned in his mind and quickly go inside his own classroom.

He got to his seat, quickly pulled out a piece of paper and write down

'Fuck! Why he chose Tris and never choose me? Am I not better than him?
But also, Tris knew that I'm fond of Jamesy, why he's still also get so that close to him? Is he an idiot?'

Then he ripped a piece down and write a sentence by his left hand

'Never tryna steal him from me, bottom bitch!'

He folded into a paper plane and get out of the classroom, threw it inside Class A.
///

"So... what type of girl did you like, Tris?" James laughs.

Tristan smiled awkwardly "Um... I love every people of the world."

"Ha, you're funny." Then James saw a paper plane on his table, he quickly pick it up and read it out loud.

"Never tryna steal him from me, bottom bitch!"

James passed it to Tristan "I think it's from Sunny or Jenny, cuz I know this is written by left hand and it's quite neat. Jenny was left-handed and Sunny can write by both of her hands. Or maybe it's from others, but I dunno, them two are most possible."

"Oh, so... maybe this is for Milo? Hey! I don't know 'bout Sunny, but it's not Jenny. Remember that you got the paper just seconds ago, and Jenny isn't here."

"Yea, so it must be Sunny. I remember when she and Nate start dating, Milo always flirting on Nate and forcing him to touch her boobs."

"Ew... then what happened."

"When Nate can't endure this, he call Sunny and put his phone in his pocket when Milo start to flirt on him. Then Sunny found out and slapped her on the face."

"Wow... that's good. Also, Milo gonna transfer in these days, I've heard it from teachers' office."

"Really? That's good. Bye bye, bitch. Hahahahaha!"
///

"Quick!!! We're goin' to be late for class!!" Brad pushed Jenny for calling her to walk faster.

"Hey man! We're already late! And our homeroom teacher was Dean, not Luisa, so that's okay."

Luckily, when they got to school, it's recess time and teachers are in their office.

They saw Connor wandering at the corridor.

"Sunny didn't with you today?" Jenny asked.

"Um... she didn't even come to school today."

"Oh? How 'bout Nathaniel?" Brad asked too.

"He's with Sunny..."

"Oh! So they fucked?"

"No!! Sunny hungover and Nate can't get up 'cuz he can't wake her up and she's grabbing him on his waist."

"Ah... okay, talk to you later, we shall pretend we're on time now."

"Okay! Bye!"

Actually, James heard their conversation, he thought "Sunny isn't here, then... who shoot the paper plane?"