Chapter 14 After This And After That

A/N: Sorry for haven't update for a long time. Having some problems these days and my stomache hurts;(
Tryna' update faster if I got more time :'))

When they got upstairs at lunch time, Jenny took Tristan too.

Sunny peers at Tristan and turn to Jenny "Who's that guy? I've never seen him before."

Jenny strokes Tristan for calling him to introduce himself.

"Hey, I'm Tristan Evans." Tristan reached his hand out and grabbed Sunny's hand.

"Oh, hi. I'm Sunny, nice to meet you. And the guy next to me is Connor." Sunny shake hands with Tristan.

"Hi, I'm Connor." Connor nod his head at once.

Jenny clapped her hands "Okay, now let's hide in the corner and Connor will call James."

"Oh, just wait a second..." Sunny stuffed a banana in her mouth and throw the peel on the ground.

Connor stand in the middle of the room, taking his Cell and call James.

" 'Sup, Con?" James talk on the other side of the phone.

Connor simulates a crying voice " J-Jamesy... would you please come up for a bit?"

"Okay... Just a second."

James rushed up and 'BANG', he slipped by the banana peel on the ground and rolled over.
But he quickly back up and hug Connor "What happened, who bullied you? I'll hit him for you!"

Connor pushed him away and slapped his face at once.

"W-what are you doin', Con?" James look at Connor unbelievably.

"Ask yourself, you BASTARD!"

James turned back and walk out of the room in his fastest speed and 'Bang' he forget there's a banana peel on the ground, he slipped again.
Then he got up and rapidly ran away, crying.

Connor saw that James ran away with tears, he thought that he's done too much...

Others finally went out and start to laugh.
"Con, you've done an great job!" Sunny patted Connor's back.

"Um... thanks..." Connor replies.

"Hey, let's finish our lunch!" Jenny smiled.

"Yeah! And... Tris, could you tell me how Jamesy harassed you? I really wanna know." Connor turned to Tristan and smirk.

"Oh, alright. He just kept shooting paper planes at me and it's always written the same stuff like his 'ASSHOLE' phone number." When Tristan finished, everybody started to laugh because they thought James has a talent of choosing numbers or whatever.

"Okay... so... you guys wanna come to my place after school?" Connor asked.

"SURE!"
///

After school...

Jenny and Tristan stand beside the school gate waiting for Connor and Sunny.
About a couple of minutes, they've finally appeared. Also Levi's behind them.

"Oh, that's Levi. He and Drew Dirksen from Class B are ' very in love ' couple." Jenny introduces.

Tristan peek at Levi "Oh! They're kinda famous, everybody was talkin' 'bout them. But... why's he cryin'?"