Chapter 21 Chocolate

///
Next day...

When Connor walked into his classroom, he saw Sunny come back with a box of white chocolate.

…earlier that morning…

Brad secretly put a box of white chocolate in Jenny's desk. Sunny saw that box of chocolate and rushed into the classroom take it away.

When Jenny pass by, Sunny walks to her. "Jen, want some white chocolate?"

"Ugh, hell no! That's not for human!! Nate gave you this?"

"Nope, I took it from your desk." Sunny grinned.

Jenny rolled her eyes "Well... that's yours now, I hate white chocolate soooo much that I wanna slam it on the ground! Don't forget what I've done last Valentine's!!"

Their conversation has heard by Brad, he thought "Whew... Sunny took the chocolate, or Jen will slam it on the ground... maybe I'll buy a new one for her."
He left a note ' Come upstairs to find me at lunch time xx ' on Jenny's desk, but he forgot to sign.

Jenny went back to the classroom and saw the note, she want to know who left it. She think Tristan might know so she walk to him.

"Tris, have you seen who left this note?"

Tristan pretends that he doesn't know and shake his head " I dunno, you can know who is that at lunch time, hey!"
///

"This box of chocolate is from Brad, he wanna give Jen but Jen doesn't like white chocolate. So, let go and have a talk with Brad." Sunny said and give Connor a piece of note.

"Oh, okay. Then what shall we do then?"

"Gimme the note when I need it, thank you."
Sunny winked and start to eat the chocolate "Con you want some?"

A/N: Soz for long time no update and this chapter also sucks😝😝
I'll update more if I have free time😙😉