Chapter 19 Truth Or Dare pt.1

A/N: So... guess what, I'm not goin' to write smut but a truth or dare that tells their past and doing some dumb actions. Hope for enjoy😚😚😚

"But Con... there's only one bathroom in your home... right?" Sunny still confused.

Connor suddenly think about that "Um... right. Hey!" Jenny covers his mouth before he run to grab Drew and Levi.

"You two still don't know what they're goin' to do?" Jenny smirked.

They both suddenly understand and started to laugh.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Brad still doesn't know.

"We'll tell you later."

"Hey! I've hidden a monitor in the bathroom, maybe we can watch it later!" Jenny shouted.

Sunny patted her back "Oh my... you're evil!"

"I know, thanks a lot! Hey! What the hell are you doin' now!!!"

Sunny took the whole cake up and start biting it.

"So... shall we still eat the cake?" Brad stares the cake and looked confused.

Connor pull the cake away from Sunny but Jenny call him to stop.
"She will cry if you just take away the cake. Because last time her boyfriend took away her lollipop she was eating, and she lied on the ground and cry until he buy a new one for her."

"Shit that was horrible... but... can we still have half of the cake?" Brad and Connor ask Jenny together.

"Oh, sure!" Sunny finally put the cake down. Her face covered with cream and chocolate.

Jenny looked at her and smirked "I'm happy that Nate isn't here."

"Why?" Sunny asked.

"You looked so tasty and kissable now, I guess he can't handle this."

"Attans! You can said that again!" Sunny quickly rubbed the cream and chocolate from her face.

Brad watch them joking and pinching each other without saying a word.

"Simpson... Hey! You alright?" Connor waved his hand in front of his face.

"Oh... uh.... sorry I just thinkin' something."

"Heyyyyy! Wanna play truth or dare?" Drew and Levi jumped out of the bathroom and yelled.

"Aghhhhhh! Din jävla fitta!" Sunny jumped backwards because of shocked.

"Sure, let's do it!" Jenny shouted "Con, truth or dare."

Connor peek at her "Truth, maybe."

"Hahahhahaha! So, Con. Are you a virgin?"

"Why you ask this dumb question? Surely yes." Connor answered and look at Sunny "Truth or dare, Sunny."

"Truth." comes the reply.

"Why not a dare?" Connor asked.

"Because Nate isn't here, dude." Jenny giggled.

"Fine. What's your actual sexuality? I guess you're not actually straight."

"Oh my goodness! How'd you know?" Sunny took a deep breath "Actually I'm a Bi. I dated a girl when I was junior high."

"So... can you tell us why you broke up with her?"

"Um... that's a long story but I'll tryna' make it short." She coughed "She was bitchin' around and let everyone fuck her because I don't even kiss her. Then she was pregnant and crying to me for help... Oh my god I hate that slut!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Nah, now... Jones, truth or dare." she pointed Levi.

"I want some dare please." Levi smirked and look at Drew.

Sunny smiled evily "Huh... I'm gonna make Drew jealous. Levi Jones, you must kiss Bradley Simpson on the cheek, now!"

Everybody sit up and look at Drew's face. He tried not to show his emotion, but at the end he glared Sunny and stick up a middle-finger "Fuck you Parker Dog!"

Levi and Brad both blush when they've finished the kiss.

"Bæ, truth or dare." Levi looked at Drew full of expectation.

"Dare! I wanna have you back!"

"Deal!" Levi pout at Drew "I dare you to... make out with meeeee!!!"

"Oops... I suddenly needin toilet, have fun!" Jenny run to the bathroom and take the monitor with her, hide it in Connor's computer room.

"Oh... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.........." all of them mutter like this when Drevi are making out.

"That's a great kiss, thank you babe." Drew licked his lips "Now... truth or dare, Simpson."

"Dare. I think..." Brad shugged.

"Hmmmmm..." Jenny come back at this time, Drew looked at her and smirked "Call Jen to sit on your lap for 10 seconds, and she can't deny."