Chapter 29 Birthday Party pt.2

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a couple months... but at least I'm back now hahaha. Maybe next chapter I'll update more. And also um... I'll update when I have enough free time, I promise! So... I'll tell you guys, there's new characters in this chapter. Actually they're the Main Characters' classmates, they just didn't appear at the beginning 😂😂😂 So... plz enjoy this chapter😉😉😉😉

Jenny take the box out to the living room and go back to kitchen again.

Connor saw the box and ask the guy beside him "Watermelon, is that for me?"

"Watermelon" nodded his head and said "Yea, you can..."

Connor rapidly open the box before "Watermelon" finished his words.

"And also... my name is not Watermelon..."

"I don't care, because Sunny called you like that. And what the f....."

Connor saw James inside the box and shocked. "Why you're here? Inside the box?"

James want to jump out and explain what happened but he fell on the ground again.

"Hey! What the hell are you doin'?" Sunny rushed out from kitchen and started to chase James.

Connor patted 'Watermelon's' back "Hey... what happened right now? Can you tell me?"

"Um... I think I need to stay away from here for a little bit... please tell Maria that I don't even come here when she ask, bye. "

"So what happened?" Connor asked himself, and he saw a long haired Korean girl walk toward him.

"Con, did you see Alan?"

"Who is Alan, Maria?"

"Erm... I don't know how to describe, but he is quite good with Sunny."

"How 'bout his height?"

"Um... he is tall, very tall, taller than you."

"Oh, do you mean Watermelon? I think it is him."

"What? Watermelon? Who give him this kinda asshole name? So... did you see him?"

"Um... no."

"Oh okay, please tell me if you saw him. Love you." Maria blowed a kiss to Connor and run away.

"Jen!" Connor rushed into the kitchen.

Jenny turned back and throw some cream to him "Why you're here? Did you see Sunny?"

"Um... she is chasing Jamesy... and... did you know why Alan just like avoiding Maria?"

"Who is Alan?"

"Ugh... Watermelon! He's real name is called Alan!"

"Oh... I'll tell you maybe next time huh... or you can ask Sunny, she is close with both of them."

"Oh okay.I can ask her maybe... later?"

"I don't know, and call Sunny to take this cake outside when you saw her."