Chapter 4 Mentions

"What are you goin' to eat, Jenny?" Jenny look at the menu and tell Sunny that she doesn't know what to eat.

"Oh! I want this!"

"Well... That's kinda expensive. You dare order it?"

"Hell yea! If I don't, why shall I order? Also, I wanna add a cup of ice-cream. You want it too?"

"Surely yes! Today we're goin' to let James becomes a poor ass!"

"Hahahaha! That's all his fault for showin' us how rich he is! How 'bout Con, what you ganna eat?"

Connor roll his eyes "I don't know... maybe same as you..."

" 'kay! And Mr. McVey, what you gonna eat?

James finally awake from his own space "Wha-? Um... I'll get the same one."

" 'kay!"
///

Then Sunny tells the waitress they're ready to order. She ordered all for them.

After the waitress left. James saw how much he shall pay, his face suddenly turned white.
Connor saw his face and begin to laugh.

James saw that Connor is laughing at him, he thought that was a cute action and went back to his own space again.

"AGAIN?" Sunny and Jenny spoke at the same time, and laugh together.

Connor stare at them, presenting that he want to know what happened.
Sunny walks beside him whispering something in his ear.
Connor heard and laugh at it too.

He whispers to Sunny "Oh! So he was James McVey, I've heard of that he is good at communications. I... I... really wanna be like him... but the only thing I can do was being shy..."

Seeing Connor's face becomes more and more depress, and about to cry. Sunny pat his head and rub his hair " That's okay. You're awesome. I trust that one day you can be familar for him and be like him. Trust yourself! "

"Thanks... Sunny... it's so lucky for me to know the person like you..." Connor take a deep breathe " Can... can I have a rude requirement?"

"Say it."

"Um... Can you hug me for a while? I'm sorry... if you feel uncomfortable..."

Sunny smiles and hug him.

"Thank you... I feel better now..."

"You're welcome. That's what friend supposed to do." She wink at him and go back to her seat.

James saw everything, he thinks Connor was so cute, he's an angel. He want to be somebody to him. But now, he feel that Connor doesn't trust him enough yet. All he sees was he trust Sunny only. What he can only do was waiting for the right moment...

A/N: Gosh, my grammar sucks, it REALLY SUCKS :'(