Chapter 25 The Discussion

"Awh... you finally came, Con." Jenny walked up and dragged Connor into the house.

He saw Brad watching TV and Sunny finding for food. "So, what's the matter, Con?" Jenny smiled and look at Connor.

"Call Sunny to come here, we three need to make a discussion."

"I wanna discuss too!" Brad hopped to Jenny and kissed her cheek.

"Nope! You stay and watch your TV!"

When Sunny appears with alot of chips, Jenny and Connor dragged her into Jenny's bedroom.

"No!!! I dropped my chip! Lemme get it BAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!" Sunny cried and wiggled, but there's still two bags of chip wrapped by her arm.

"I'll call Nate buy more for you, just SHUT, okay?"

They locked the door and ready to start the discussion, but Brad keep knocking the door and doesn't stop.

Jenny sigh and pushed her wall. The wall magically opens.

"Let's go in, he won't find us."
///

When the got into the secret room, Connor showed the pictures he took from James' home.

Both girls say "Ewww... " at the same time. Then Connor showed Sunny the picture of her old phone.

"That rövhål! I will never forgive him!!!!" when she shouts, her phone suddenly ring.

Jenny pick up the phone earlier than the owner of the phone, because she saw the caller, 'James Rövhål'. She was afraid when Sunny pick up and saw the one who calls she will slam her phone on the wall, and the wall might broke into thousands of pieces.

She secretly told Connor to pour some beer into Sunny's mouth "Half an can will let her get totally drunk."

Connor grabbed on Sunny's shoulder and start pouring beer into her mouth, but she start rejecting when it's near 1/4 of the bottle.

Jenny quickly hung up the phone and pour some vodka in Sunny's mouth, she laid on the ground, without any moving.

"Ah... too much... anyway, I'll call Nate to pick her up, maybe we can continue our discussion anytime if you want." Jenny looked at Sunny's phone and tell Connor "I'll go outside for a bit, help me call Nate."

When Nate arrived...

"Don't let her drink too much alcohol like this." Nate carried his girlfriend up and walked pass the door.

"That's not my fault. It's because she's really not good at drinking." Jenny shrugged "I just poured a quarter can of beer. (And some vodka)"

"Fine, fine. Just don't let her have alcohol next time, 'kay?"

"Okay, bye."

When Nate carried Sunny home, Connor said he'll go home too. James arrives when Connor left "What have I missed?"

"You missed everything, bye bye. See you tomorrow." Jenny pushed James out of the door and shut it up.

A/N: More free time more updates😂😂 yayyyyyyy