Chapter 22 Happy Valentine's

///

"Hey, Bradley's here?" Sunny called a random classmate for Brad.

"What?" Brad came outside of the classroom impatiently.

"You wanna date Jen. Need some advise?" Sunny winked "For a successful idea."

Brad came close to Sunny and grabbed her collar "What do you want?"

Connor want to help Sunny, but Sunny already pushed Brad away from her. "I just wanna help, if you don't need my help and that's okay." she pretend she want to walk away.

"Hey! Stop!" Brad grabbed her arm "Please I need your help! I'll... do everything!"

"No need. I just wanna help you." Sunny nodded at Connor and he gave Brad a piece of paper. "Follow the fuckin' rules." Sunny grabbed Connor and walk away.

Brad walked back to his classroom and read the paper:
'Follow these steps to get a girlfriend...
1. Never say she's a weirdo, if you think she was a weirdo.
2. Let her know you have responsibility take care of her or lay everything on you.
3. Saying everything she said is logical.
4. .............'
"Maybe this is helpful." He thought.
///

At noon...
Brad brought a box of 'dark' chocolate and ran upstairs.
Soon, Jenny goes there too. She's kinda happy because it's Brad, not Milo.

Brad smiles and walk near Jenny "Tú eres el imán y yo soy el metal. Will you be mine?" and hand the box of chocolate to her.

"Je ne sais pas." She replied but accept the box of chocolate.

At this time, Sunny and Connor ran upstairs and saw this scene.

"Din jävla fitta! If you want just say yes, don't fuckin' say you don't know!!" Sunny glared at Jenny.

Jenny smiled awkwardly "I... I accept..."

"Yes!" Brad hugged Jenny and kissed her hair "I like you soooooo much baby!"

"I love you too! And that's why I accept you!"

Sunny and Connor look at each other and do a high-five. "I told you that will success!"

"Hey guys! We'll have a celebration tonight, come together?" Brad asked the two.

"No thanks! I'll have dinner with Natie. You two have fun!"

"Yea, I'm not gonna bother you two!"

"Okay, we're not going to be your wall. Gotta leave!" Sunny grabbed Connor's hand and walk downstairs.

"Hey, maybe we can follow Sunny and Nathaniel tonight!" Brad suggested.

"Great idea! Let's do this!"
///

When it's break time in the afternoon, Milo typically ran to Tristan's side.

"My... my stomache..." Tristan quickly push Milo away and rushed into the loo.

Then she saw Connor talking with Sunny. She pushed Sunny away and get Connor with her.

"Baby, it's Valentine's Day today. Shall you gimme something?" Milo pouted at him.

Connor felt so disgusting and stuttered "N-nah... sorry..."

Actually he brought a box of white chocolate, but that's not for her.

When he finished his words he saw the clock inside the classroom, he finally remember Tristan's plan.

A/N: This chapter took so long :p Pretty busy these days.
Then... what will happen next chapter?
LOOK FORWARD FOR IT!!!😋😋😋