Chapter 28 Birthday Party pt.1

///
"Why you suddenly took me to the McDonald's , Drew?" Connor asked.

Drew didn't meant to remind him he knew it was his birthday today.

"Oh... I just want some ketchup with French fries haha..." he laughed awkwardly.

"Um... you mean... French fries with some ketchup... right?"

"Ah... yea... let's go back home now!" he grabbed Connor's hand and rushed.

When they arrived Connor's home, Connor grabbed the key and opened the door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CON!!!!!!!"

The light suddenly turned on and Connor was surprised for everyone's appearance.

///
The party started and everyone dance happily.

"Hey guys! Stay back!" Sunny came out from the kitchen with a big chocolate cake and a can of whipped cream.

Jenny rapidly ran to get the cake "Be careful! Taking the cake out of the kitchen isn't a game!"

"But... we have another cake... so if I dropped this one and that's okay."

"Ugh... you are wasting the ingredients... look at your clothes!"

"Okay Jen~ I'll try not to get dirty when I make the next cake..."

"Also... gimme your 'weapon'!"

"I didn't bring any knives now."

"I mean the Dairy Whip on your left hand."

"Stop daydreaming! It's mine!"

"What are you two arguing 'bout?" Tristan came near them and took the cake from Jenny "I'll help for cutting the cake, you go help Sunny, Jen."

"Alright then..."

///

"Thank you guys for remembering my birthday, love you guys so much!"

"You're welcome! You need to thank Jenny and Sunny, they held the party." said Brad and Tristan.

"Ah... did you guys see Jamesy?"

They knew what Sunny and Jenny do to him but they didn't meant to tell Connor "Oh... no idea sorry."

///

"Fuck you! Stay silent inside the box, okay?" Jenny kicked the box that contained James.

"Jen, keep him quiet! I need to focus on the cake!" Sunny yelled and continued making the cake.

Jenny opened the box and give James a slap "Be quiet! Or I'll throw you out of the door!" He nodded his head and Jenny closed the box and wrapped it.

A/N: Ahhh... this chapter took me sooooooo long lol, next one... still preparing😂😂😂😂