Chapter 24 Dinner For Lovers pt2.

"Lemme ask them for a bit..." Connor pointed at Austin and Drevi.

"You go with them, we're okay." they all nodded in agreement.

"Wait... hey!" James dragged Connor with him.
Then Tristan appears to Austin, Drew and Levi's front "Can I go with you guys?"
///

"No... no!! Wait!" James carried Connor to his home and pinned him on the wall. "What have I done to you? Why you always dodging me?" Connor tried to avoid James' sight, he turned his face to the other side, but James made him look at him. "You tell me then I'll release you."

"I... I..."

"Or, I do three things for you, but you need to forgive me."

"Deal."

"Okay." James nodded his head and let go of Connor "Thanks."

"Jamesy, I'm gonna ask you a thing." Connor shrugged "Why you have my phone number, if you answer me then we'll reconcile."

"Um... I..."

"If you don't wanna tell me then I'm leaving." Connor pretend he's walking away and James grabbed him tight.

"I'll tell you, but promise that you won't get mad."

Connor grinned and pinned James on the wall "Tell me now, I 'PROMISE' I won't get mad."

"Actually... I asked Sunny."

Connor released James and asked another question "Sunny's old phone disappeared, have you seen it?"

James changed his emotion and change it back in 1 second "N-no... why shall I saw it?"

Connor thinks James' action was strange and decide to stay in his house for a longer time.

"I'll show you around my house." James dragged Connor around happily and tell him all about his house.
But when they arrived a room, James quickly dragged Connor away. Connor took out his phone and remembered where the room is.

"Awwww... I'm so tired,  you can go around my house. If you wanna go then you can go."

" 'kay."

After James left, Connor quickly rushed into 'that' room and locked the door.

When he turned around, he saw the whole room full of his pictures (A/N: Connor limited wallpapers😂😂). He really want to puke but he need to have evidences, he gets his phone and took alot of picture of this room.

Then he saw a drawer with lock. He think for a second and turned '0315', his birthday. It worked, and he saw lots of letters and every letters have only same sentence on it "Oh I luv you sooooo much, my baby Condor❤❤" he took some picture of it and he saw a glowing stuff, he know that it was Sunny's phone case. He take it out and it 'IS' Sunny's old phone. Surely, he took a picture of it. Then he found nothing so he just leave.
///

When he left James' home, he text Sunny and Jenny.

Con: Meet me at my place later, I have something important to tell!

Jen: Nope, come to ma' home.

Sunny: Brad's at your home, Jen?😂😂

Jen: Yes😂😂

Con: Oh okay.

Connor turned off his phone and go on a journey to Jen's home. (A/N: Condora the explorer😂😂😂)

A/N: Oh I finally finished this chapter!!!
Also, I wrote another story "Oh, Ma' Lil' Pet❤" go and check it out!! (Another slow update😂😂😂😂)
So now I'll write TWO stories hahaha, look forward for my updates😘😘