Chapter 6 Stay?

Then, everybody got their food. 'Someone' really began to swallow.

"Um... Can you eat in a... um... better way, Sunny?"

Sunny keep eating and ignore him.

James scowl and look at Connor, he thinks that Connor's eating in a beautiful way. He can't stop patting him.

"Hum?" Connor stares at James. It let James get close into his own space, but he hasn't lost his mind yet.

"Don't you regret knowing this kinda person, Con?" he point at Sunny.

Connor tilts his head for a little bit and ask "Why? She's kind and awesome."

James smiles and shake his head "Oh... I've just regretted knowing her!"

"Why?" Connor's face getting closer to him.

The action caught James' attention and make him blush. His beloved one's face comes close to him, but he can do nothing.

"Be... because, she went buying breakfast with a pretty girl at that time. I wanna get close to the pretty girl, so I talk to her first.
But Sunny is really a kind of person that hates talking to strangers, including the handsome guy just like me. She said 'Rövhål' and tryin' to leave.
Um... Actually, none of the girls say something rude to me, ever. She's the first one so I decide to be familar to her."

Connor found it's interesting and begin to laugh.

"And because of her, I knew Jenny, too. Found out that they're sick, and I regret not until 10 seconds."

Connor smiles, looking at Sunny and Jenny "They're crazy, but they're nice and friendly. I like them pretty much."
///

After they've finished their meal.
Sunny goes the opposite direction of them. Jenny just go across the street.

"J-James..." Connor stuttered.

"What's the matter, Con?"

"Can we walk together?"

"Sure, but why?"

"It's dark... and I'm scared..."

" 'kay, let go now, or you'll getting more afraid if it's darker!"

They walk for a while, Connor tangled his hand in James'.

"Um... Con?"

"Hum?"

"What are you scared 'bout, can you tell me?"

Connor look at the ground "Um... maybe, that's because... I just moved here..."

"You sure?"

"Come closer and I'll tell you the truth..."

James outskirts him and listen.

"I've always been stalk when I was in Aberdeen at night time..."

" 'kay, then. I'll protect you from being stalk!"

"Thanks... Oh! I saw my home!"

" 'kay, and I'll just leave you here?"

"Um... Can you stay with me for a bit... I've heard some strange noise..."

"I'll check for you."

Unfortunately, they found nothing and Connor is still scared.

"Um... I'll give you my phone number. Call me if you need me." James writes something on a piece of paper.

"Okay, bye." Connor waves his hand.

When James step out from Connor's, he suddenly feels terrible. "Shall I just stay with him?" he thought.

A/N: OMG OMG OMG!!!! They're so freakin' cute!!
Also, I'm having a important exam on Saturday and Sunday, so... no updating on Friday, and Saturday... Sorry a lot...#