Chapter 15 Stories

Connor ran to them two "Levi said his heart broke, let's ask him what happened later."
///

Everyone surround Levi when they got to Connor's home.
Levi was kept crying and said only some broken sentences.
"I... I..."

"Stop cryin' or we'll never know what happened." Sunny crossed her arm on her chest.

Levi finally calm down "D-Drew dragged me out of the classroom this morning and tell me 'I thought we'll just be friends, so... we're through' and he just walked away without turning back. I wanna ask him why, but I saw he's hugging Milo and said 'I'm done with him, baby.'

"Wait what?" Tristan and Connor intervene together "Who is Milo?"

Sunny rolled her eyes "She is a 'slyna' who likes to flirt on boys she likes, no matter that boy is in relationship or what."

"Shut up! We need to let Levi finish his words or he'll cry again!" Jenny shouted.

They're finally silent and Levi continue saying "After that, they skipped the class together. I called him and textin' him, but he just ignore me..."

"At least, tell us your love story. We've just join in a little bit!" Sunny said and laughed.

Levi shugged " 'kay... if you guys play tricks on him then I'll tell you."

"Great! Then... we'll think the plan together!"

"Thanks bro! We're friends and neighbours when we're child, and our parents are friends too. We studied in same elementary school and always in the same class.
One day, he told me that he's in love with a pretty girl. I heard my heart break, then I finally notice that I love him, so much.
After he broke up with that pretty girl, he cried and hold me tight, sayin' 'I like you so much!' I'm so happy and replied 'Me too.' He looked at me seriously and ask 'You fuckin' serious?' I mean it but can't tell him the truth, so I said 'In a friend way.' He's emotion turned depressed and also..."

"Wait!" Sunny intervened "Isn't his emotions always the same?"

"Um... maybe there's a bit of difference but I can't tell the differences." Jenny whispered.

Levi continued saying "We're in same junior high too. We both have a girlfriend at that time, but I like him more. My girlfriend noticed  and told me 'Maybe we'll just be friends, go find your true love. I'll always stand by you!' She's like an angel to me, and also congrats me when I was in relationship with Drew. Then you've all joined after these."

Sunny clapped her hands and said "Oh great! What a great love story. Okay, let's go home together."

Everybody know Sunny is indicating Levi to leave, they all say "Yea, let's go!" But only Levi packing his stuff and being pushed out of the house.

"Tomorrow..." before Levi finished his words, the door has already shutted.
///

"Okay," Sunny said when she saw Levi walked away "I gotta tell you guys something. That's kinda a secret you guys will know in some times tho."

Jenny shocked "You mean... 'that'?"

"Yea, I'm gonna tell you guys before you kept threatening me!"

"Oh, you tricky baby!"

"Actually... I'm datin' Nate Parker. That's it."

"Oh... but you two don't even seem... in loved..." Connor stuttered.

"No one even said that couple needed to seem like couple." Sunny smirked.

"Okay... so... why you two datin'?" Tristan asked.

Sunny shrugged "Luvin' doesn't need a reason, but if there's a reason, keep it private."

"Fuck why you become so confident today?" Jenny glared at Sunny.

Sunny makes a funny face and ignore Jenny's question "We adoped a cat together and named her 'CoCo'."

"Fuck I hate you two bastards soooooooo much, you're too cute!" Jenny yelled and jump up and down.

"Calm down Jen..." Tristan grabbed Jenny tried to calm her down.

"Hahahaha you just like Aus, maybe you two were suitable together!" Sunny laughs.

Connor nodded "Yea, you should try be with him. Findin' someone just like you isn't easy."

"Fuck you all just bullyin' me, I don't even like him and he sucks!"

"Just like you hahahahaha!" Sunny, Connor, and Tristan all laugh together.

"Ugh... I'm gonna leave." Jenny packed all her stuff and walk outside.

"Yea... it's too late... we gonna leave too." "Bye Con!"
Sunny and Tristan leave Connor's home too.