Chapter 23 Dinner For Lovers pt.1

The blue eyed lad pinned Milo against the wall and pull himself closer.

Suddenly, the bell rang.
Tristan quickly ran outside of the loo. "What the hell are you doin' , Milo?" he shouted.

"Hey! You said that you're single! You fuckin' bitch!!!"

"Wait... lemme explain..."

"No more excuses! We're done!"

"Fuck off, slut!"

Milo cried and ran inside the classroom, took her stuffs and rushed out.

"Awh... finally..." Tristan sigh.

Connor grinned "We've finally taught her a lesson!"
///

"Hey..." Tristan stand beside James' seat and try to look on his phone "What are you doin' mate?"

James look at him and showed.

Tristan goes closer and pretend he's accidentally felled on James' lap.

"Oops... sorry mate... " he tried to get up but the other lad wrapped his waist by his arm.

Tristan snuggled in James' chest, "Goin' dinner together?"

///
After school...

Nate already stand outside of Class B waiting for Sunny. Jenny and Brad passed by, "Awh.. our lil' lover-boy waitin' for his girlfriend!!" Jenny smirked.

Nate rolled his eyes "I'm not your little lover-boy, and also... you wanna have sex with your cutie tonight huh?" he grinned.

"Shut up!"

"Awh... he's gonna get into your pink virgin hole oh my god that's great... Ouch!"

"Oh, that's what you wanna do to your girlfriend... what the hell!!" Brad also said then gagged by something made him shocked.

"Haha..." Sunny giggled and put down the banana from Nate's head "If this were pistol then you're dead now."

She then stuffed the banana into her boyfriend's mouth, then throw the peel on the ground "Let's see who will slip by this crap!"

Few seconds later...

"Ahhhhhh!" someone shouted "WHO THE FUCK PUT THIS ON THE GROUND!!!"

Tristan saw the guy beside him slipped then started to laugh at him, but he still try to pull him up.

"Man you're really unfortunate, this is your second time slipping by banana peel that's thrown by me, you're welcome." Sunny smiled unfriendly.

Then Connor, Austin and 'Drevi' walked by and saw the scene.

Connor was kind of jealous but he can't let anyone know.
He bowed his head and walk faster.

"Hey! Con!" Jenny waved at him.

Connor finally get his head up "Oh, hey Jen! Where are you going?"

"Dinner with Brad. And you?"

"Um... I dunno... maybe with Aus, and Drevi..."

" 'kay, have fun! I'll let ya' guys chat, me and Natie were goin' somewhere really special, for food!!! I'M FREAKIN STARVING!!!" Sunny yelled then drag Nate away.

"Yea, and we gotta go too. See ya' tomorrow!" Brad and Jenny hold hands then followed Sunny and Nate.

James want to head to dinner too, but when he looked at the back, Tristan was already disappeared. He looked at Connor and sigh.

"Um... maybe we can go together... I mean... only both of us..." James suggested.

"I dunno... but maybe okay..."