Chapter 17 Confuses

///

When Connor gives the reply to Milo, James suddenly felt jealous. He want to know why Connor gives a paper to that fucking bitch.

"Oh, Con..." Milo finished reading the paper, she grabbed Connor's arm firmly.

"For fuck sack!" James thought and his felt his heart broke into thousands pieces.

But when the bell rang, Connor went back to his classroom, but Milo go with Tristan.

"What the fuck really?" he can't believe that bitch just cheat on the one he likes, he want to tell Connor but he think that Connor hasn't forgiven him for... everything.
///

"Awh... Trissy," Milo sat on Tristan's lap and talked cheesy to him "I love you so much."

"Babe, I luv you too!" Tristan pretends that he love Milo, but actually he secretly puke in his mind.

"Fuck, can you two go away if you're so 'in love' like this?" Jenny rolled her eyes and stick up a middle-finger.

"You're just jealous, little doggy. Awh... so poor and so 'SINGLE'." Milo teased.

Tristan quickly grab her arm and drag her away " Babe, don't mind her, we'll just get away from her, 'kay?"

James got a little laugh in his mind. Soon Jenny walked to him and slammed his table "Hey, don't you wanna get Con back?"

James sighs "But... he's with Milo now... "

"You can still get him back, don't you know?"

"I... I can't... "

"Fuck, find your own way!!!"
Then Jenny walked away with a pretending anger.

James suddenly think "Yes, I need to get Con back from Milo! But... he hasn't forgiven me... maybe later..."
///

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKIN'?" Sunny pushed Drew on the wall and yell at him.

"Don't yell at me, what's the matter?" Drew smiles at Sunny.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DARE SMILIN', YOU THE FUCK PLAYIN' LEVI HUH?"

"No... I'm not... I'm just..." he stuttered.

"You just?"

"I'm just being flirted by Milo... and... she doesn't give me a chance to refuse."

"Is this your fuckin' excuse?" Sunny slammed the wall "Tell the truth or my fist will slam on your face!"

"Okay, okay... I was atttacted by Milo because she has a nice big tits that Levi doesn't... so... yea... But I won't leave Levi again I promise... I love him so much... really."

"Okay. So, if I saw you cheat on Levi... I'll cut your nugget off!" Sunny threats.

"Uhhhhh... okay... I promise..." Drew scratched his head with a stutter.

"Huh, I gotta go, remember your promise!" Sunny leave the wall and walk away.

"Hey! You looked cute when you're angry!" Drew shouted when Sunny's walking.

Sunny turned back and stick her middle-finger up "Don't you dare callin' me cute, rövhål! And also, don't flirt on me, you've promised you'll never leave Levi again or maybe... you wanna say good bye to your nugget, fine for me." And pretends pulling out a blade from her pocket.

"N-no... I'll be fine with him... d-don't cut my Little Dirksen!" Drew protect on his lower part and quickly ran away.

"Chicken." Sunny smirked and just watching him ran away.

A/N: This chapter sucks ahhhhh... I'll tryna' make next one better😵😵😵