Chapter 16 Bitch Alert!

A/N: Yay! I'm back as I promised. Hope you enjoy this chapter😉😉

After everybody left Connor's home, Connor starts to think about where's James.
He want to ask but he can't ask him by himself.
He made up a fake account and send a message to him.

Unknown- Hey, where are you?

And quickly get a reply...
James- I'm home. Wait... who are you?

Connor ignore him and throw his phone on his bed.
'Ding', here comes a message again, also a screenshot.

James- Heyyyyyyy, Con!!!!!! Someone flirted me!!!!!!!!!!

Connor quietly put his middle-finger up and think "How can a boy be so self-lovin'?"

Suddenly his phone rang, it's an unknown number but it's Levi's voice "D-Drew said that.... he wanna reconcile... w-what shall I do?"

Connor replied "Come to my home in 5 minutes, I'll call Sunny, Jen, and Tris too."

5 minutes later, everybody arrived. Levi shouted when he just stepped in the house "Heyyyyyy!! HE WANNA RECONCILE!!!"

Everybody shocked and Jenny asked "Your reply? Still prank on him?"

"Y-yes, I'll accept, but I think we can still prank on him."

"Okay... I'll send you the plan tomorrow."

"No, NOW!"

"Ookie dookie~~~ Find Logan and Bradley. He'll rush up when he saw a wavy hair just like you, and he'll feel loads of awkwards." Jenny started giggling.

"And... maybe we can prepare a nice big cake too?" Sunny lick her lip and seems full of expectation.

"Sure!" Everybody replied.
///

Next day, when Tristan arrived school. He saw a sheet of paper full of ❤

"Hi! I'm Milo, you're so hamdsome. Can U be my boy xXx"
Also with a photoshoped photo.

"So she is Milo," Tristan thought "just like they said, a self-loving bitch."

He quickly pass it to Jenny whe she arrived.
Jenny laughs and grabbed Tristan to Class B and give the paper to Sunny and Connor.

Their belly hurts because they thought it's too funny. Connor give them a piece of paper that's from Milo too.

Jenny continue laughing and said "Oh fuck, hahahahahahah she is a hahahahahahahaha fu-fuckin' hahahaha bitch!!!"

"Okay, now I got a plan. We can prank on Milo too," Tristan winked "we have to let her know being a bitch isn't fun!"

"Great idea! Tell us what's the plan." Sunny smiled.

"Me and Con can be her boyfriends together, and we must pretend we don't even know each other and this thing. I'll try to leave her alone maybe on Wednesday and Con, you'll go find her, and try to let her be with you 'til classtime, I'll come back at once. When I saw you two together, I'll pretend to be angry and you need to be angry too. Guys,then you need to all rush out and shout to her, find more people will be better."

"GREAT IDEA!" everybody shouted.

"We'll finish the reply at lunch time and give her in different time maybe." Connor shrugged.

"Great, you're smart, Con! Let's do this!!!" Tristan clicked his fingers and smile "We'll let that bitch felt the embarrassment."