Chapter 9 Young Love

When they've got upstairs. They go inside of an empty classroom.
They found a corner and sit down.

"Eh? Who is it?" James heard some footsteps, and walk next to the door.
'BANG!' the door slams heavily on his face.

"Oh FUCK! What the hell have I slammed on?" someone says.

Connor peeks curiously "Oh! It's Drew! C'mon!"
he waves his hand.

Jenny smiles awkwardly "Um... you know him, Con?"

Drew walk next to Jenny "Hey, I'm Drew. Can you tell me what have I slammed on?"

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU SLAMMED ON? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW? THAT'S MY HANDSOME FACE!!! James cries next to the door.
And then, 'BANG!' the door slammed on his face again. Levi, Nate, and Austin walk in.

"So... everybody's here. Then, let's have our luch together!" Jenny takes out her lunch and say.

"This is my ..." 'BANG!' the door slams on James face AGAIN before he finished his words, this time is the heaviest.

"Tusan också! What the attans stuff that I smammed on? Anyone wanna tell me?" Sunny goes in and yelled.

"That's Jamesy..." Connor says secretly.

Everybody start to laugh in a most unfriendly way.

"Hey, Sunny. Why you didn't come to school this morning?" Drew stares at Sunny.

"For some business, never mind." Sunny replies.

"Hell I know that you have some business, but what is it?"

"You're askin' too much questions. You really fond of her?" Levi strokes Drew by his elbow.

"No... I'm not... I'm just..."

Jenny laughs at Sunny "He's really fond of you, you wanna accept?"

Before Sunny answers, Levi shouts "No, you can't accept 'cuz he's... MINE!" after he finished his words he press his lips forcely on Drew's.
Everybody's mouth become a shape of 'O'.

"Congrats! Our 'first' couple!" Sunny clapped her hands.

"Thank you so much!" Drew turned to Levi "I don't know that my true love is you and I just keep chasing on so many girls!"

Levi smiles shyly "I don't know before... but I love you."

They press their lips together again.

"Förbaskat! Fitta we don't wanna see you two so cute and we're all 'single' or 'whatever', please!" Sunny rolled her eyes.

"Calm down..." "That's alright..." Nate and Austin confort her quickly.

James secretly peeks Connor, but Jenny saw his action. He pretend that he's daydreaming.

Drew and his friends finished their lunch and rush downstairs rapidly.

"I gotta go later."

"What? You only come for lunch?"

"Yea! I said that I won't be here and I won't be here."

Connor whispers "You haven't tell us why you didn't come to school..."

Sunny replies softly "I'll tell you later."

And this action makes James displeased, he says nothing and just stand still.

"Let's put him here secretly, he'll be okay later."

Jenny and Connor nod their head, and rush downstairs with Sunny.

At this time, James clenched his fist with mumbles "Why they can... why..."

A/N: B/C TMR and day after TMR I won't update, so I typed two chapters today!!
If you wanna ask something to me, please comment please, I need your comment :)) . Thanks so much for reading xx