Chapter 10 Struggle

A/N: Oh damn, I'm FINALLY back! Had a hard time on exam, wish I have a good grade :' (

"Bye guys, see ya' after school." after Sunny went away, Jenny and Connor still struggled about where James go.

They tried to wait for him at the sxhool gate, but he didn't come. They finally give up and get back to their classroom.
///

"Hey, Nate. Have you seen James around?" Jenny decided to ask Nate, because she knows he and his friends was close to James.

"No, why you're looking for him?" Nate asked.

"Um... Just a little bit worried 'bout him for where he goes."

" 'kay, I'll tell you if I saw him."

When Nate finished his words, he saw Jenny just ready to run away.

"Oh... Call me if you saw him... Also tell Dean that I'm goin' out for a while." Jenny said and  rushed away.
///

"Jen?" Connor was surprised at seeing Jenny.

"Why you're here, Con? Go back in your classroom or Luisa will shout at you!" Jenny whispered.

"I... I... I just wanna find Jamesy... please..." Connor stuttered.

"Fine, fine. Come with me."

///

James walked on a path with no one else.
He thought that Connor likes Sunny and Jenny, but only treat him as friend.
He thought it was difficult for him seeing his Connor dating maybe one of the girls and do many cute things together.
"This can't happen, no!" he told himself.
He want to make a plan to get rid of Sunny and Jenny from 'his' Connor.

///

After they've bought new cellphone with Sunny.
Connor finally got near his home.
When he open the door. He heard someone calling him.

"Jamesy? Where have you been? We're all worried 'bout you..."

"Oh... I'm just walkin' around, sorry for lettin' you guys worried." James pretends that nothing happened.

"Um... 'kay, do ya' wanna come in for a cup of Latte?"

"Oh, okay. I got somethin' to tell you!"

"So just c'mon in!"

A/N(again): Sorry thus chapter is kinda crap and short... I'll try makin' next one better ;)