Chapter 27 Prepare

While James was thinking about the question, he saw Jenny walked into teachers' office and came out.

She collected all of her stuff and call Brad to go with her.
///

"Baby, are you hungry?" Nate patted Sunny's head "Need me to prapare something for you?"

Not wait until Sunny to answer, Nate already got into the kitchen and brought out a plate of vegetable.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" Sunny split the vegetable on Nate's face, and the door swung open.

Brad and Jenny saw the scene, and Brad asked "Will you do this to me?"

Jenny ignored him and grabbed Sunny's hand "Come with me, we have something to do!"

"Woah!" Sunny jumped up from the couch "Let's go! See you soon babe!"

"Wha... wait!" Nate tried to call Sunny to be back, but she already slammed the door.

///

"So... what shall we do today?"

Jenny pinched Sunny's cheek "Today is Connor's birthday, don't you remember?"

"Um... oh! I remember it! So... what shall we do?"

"Ugh... I wanna kill you," Jenny patted her own forehead "Send message to our classmates for inviting them to Con's birthday party, and then go to his house to prepare!"

"Oh, okay! Let's go!"

///

They got everyone's reply and waited until the door bell rang.

When they opened the door, everyone rushed in. "Did Drew tryna' delay Con?" Jenny asked Levi, he grinned and nod his head "Yea, I think they'll be here 'bout 5 minutes later."

"Good, let's turn off the light and wait for them!"