Chapter 2 Known

A/N: Sorry for editing again and again, I just don't know why my draft always incomplete... And it was difficult for me to check again because my network isn't stable enough...
Sorry again... And for the slow update...

"Not that kinda low... Um... I think we need to stop passing for a moment, I saw that teacher just staring at us... Here you got the note, pass it to me if you wanna pass again ;)"

James saw that, he quietly put the note inside his drawer.

"Damn, it gonna be bored again... Let's check on my Imstagram." when he just take out his Cell, he feels the teacher's sight constantly.
He was afraid of that and quickly throw his Cell in his drawer.
The classmate beside him is laughing at his action, it makes him want to dig a hole and bury himself inside.
Then it's the best thing for now, 'Time For Break!'

When James want to go outside and take a walk. He saw Sunny standing outside of his classroom.
He smiles evilly and walk beside her. "Why you stick your middle-finger up to me, huh?"

Sunny roll her eyes "Because I want to." she sighs "Okay, why you came outside of my classroom last recess?"

James blushed "Um... I... I just wanna be acquainted with the boy who just talk with you..."

"Hah! You are..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

"Ha ha ha ha... Okay, I can let you be familar to him. He's pretty shy and he only talk with me anyway. But..." Sunny shrugged "Letting you know him, WILL I get any good?"

"Whatever... Just let me be familar for him."

"Attans... You're boring... Okay, can you entertain me and Jenny for supper?"

"Alright, I'll do it."
///

James can't cover up his happiness. He jump in the classroom, laughing.

A curly hair boy who has a pair of puppy eyes block him "Jem, what are you happy 'bout, I wanna know."

James smile and pat his shoulder "Oh my Brad, you'll never know!"

Brad covers his mouth "Man! You're goin' on a date with beautiful lady?"

"Hell no! I have no interest to them!

"Oh... Damn... I have just thinkin' 'bout you been in a relationship..."
///

When James get back to his seat, Levi turn to him "You wanna play basketball with us after school?"

James stuck. If he go with Levi, he'll break the promise of Sunny, and he'll never know that boy... However, he really REALLY want to play basketball with Levi and other friends.
He can only refuse Levi's invite awkwardly.

Levi seems a little sad, because James always accept him for everything. "Or... maybe tomorrow?" Levi heard that and come alive again "Sure!"
///

Staying up for 50 minutes, it's finally James' happiest time, TIME AFTER SCHOOL!

Sunny is watching novels outside of the classroom,and Jenny run beside her.
Sunny tell her to wait for James.

When James was prepared, they walk together.

They've walked for almost 10 minutes, they've got to the restaurent. It was a paramount restaurant.