Chapter 3 Meet

A/N: I typed 'Instagram' wrong in last chapter :'( , and I can't correct it because I might mess everything up...
I don't know what will happen, but I can't take that risk...

"How many people there are?" a pretty and kind waitress asked. James ususally flirt on that kind of girl, but today... probably 'no'. Or the girls might laugh at him.

"Um... three." James answered and being pushed away by Sunny "No, four. He will come here later."

Jenny has heard that but James doesn't. She secretly peek him and smile.

"Then... I'll take you to the seat." the waitress indicates them to follow her, they've been to a square table.

"Um... Guys... I need to go restroom right away..." Sunny secretly put her Cell in her pocket, and covertly run outside of the restaurant.

Be sure of running to the place that nobody notice, Sunny takes her Cell out and pull out a note. She types the numbers on the note to her Cell carefully, and press 'Call'.

"Hello?"

"Con!"

"Oh! Hey Sunny! I know that you will call me!"

"Haha... Hey, do you want to come for dinner with us? I'm at the restaurant near our school."

"Um... Okay... How much shall I take?"

"None, you don't need to take your wallet out. Because we've got a treat on my friend."

"Jesus! That's not good... I'm... I don't even know him... actually..."

"That's okay. He is REALLY a 'KIND' person, and you can be familiar to him."

"Okay... I'll call you when I'm near."

" 'kay!"
///

Sunny stands outside of the restaurant swipping on Instagram.
5 minutes later, her phone rings "Hello, hey I see you! I'll just walk over, bye."
Connor finished his words on Cell and walk next to Sunny.

Sunny saw him, indicating to go inside the restaurant.

Connor runs to her and tugging on her left arm. His blue eyes wink and wink, just looks like an adorable... 'Big' kitten. Maybe it's the reason of their hight, Sunny was only 5' 4"... this scene just seems... not so good...

They just walk in the restaurant in 'this' kind of style, the good point is that nobody even watch at them.

'til they've got to the place where they shall be. James saw Sunny and begin to ridicule "Hahaha, why you've been to the restroom soooooo freakin' long? We've thought that you flushed yourself into the toilet! Oops..."
When he saw Connor, his time just stop. What he can only hear is his own breathe and heartbeat.

Jenny look at him and sigh "Don't mind that weirdo, just sit down." 'til she saw their arms, which looks like it have been sticking by glue "Woah! You've been so 'close' like this hahahahahaha!!

Connor lowered his head and without saying a word, and Sunny flick Jenny's forehead with her right hand "What the fuck are you talking 'bout? I always do this to everyone, I just told him not to think that I was a girl or what!!" she turned to Connor and talk to him "I'll sit next to Jenny, and you'll sit on the opposite side of me."

Connor nod his head and quietly sit next to James.