Chapter 4 - "Now shake on it."

[A/N Pic to the side is Mila Kunis. I see her as Mariah]

I walked into the locker rooms, smiling to myself. It had been a while since I’d done something like that. Their faces were freakin' gold! I was hardly sweating and I wasn't even out of breath.

I was in front of my locker by the time I heard the other girls walk in. 

"Cass! Where in the hell did you learn to do that?" 

I turned to see Mariah, looking at me impressed. I shrugged like it was nothing, "I used to do gymnastics when I was younger and I keep in shape.”

“No wonder. You better get changed. The bell rings in about ten minutes. I have some body mist, if you wanna borrow it. Oh and here’s your phone,” She said handing me my phone.

“Thanks, Mariah,” I nodded at her, grabbed my clothes and found a free changing room. After changing quickly, I slipped my phone into my pocket but I didn’t put my hoodie, I still felt hot.

I walked over to the sinks, washed my face and retied my hair, which had come a bit loose, but I left my side swept bangs free. Then, I found Mariah who had changed in to a green belly top and capris and I offered to wash the borrowed clothes.

“Nah, It’s fine. It’s laundry day at my house anyways today. You don’t need to.”  

Then she handed me her body mist, which was strawberry scented unlike my usual cocoa. I didn’t really like the smell of strawberries but it would have to do. I made a mental note to bring mine next time I had gym. I sprayed the mist on and took a deep breath then gave it back to her along with her clothes.

“Thanks again!” I shouted at her as I was leaving the locker room and Mariah waved to me in response.

I walked to my locker and was stuffing my hoodie into my locker, when someone spoke from behind me.

“Breaking Benjamin? You have good taste.”

I turned to see Luke, leaning on the locker next to mine. He’d clearly taken a shower as his black hair was still slightly wet.

“That I do,” I shut my locker and leaned on it. I looked at my watch, to see that I had about five minutes before the warning bell even rang.

“That was some crazy spider woman shit you had going on,” He said referring to my extremely awesome stunt, “Impressive Cass. You totally humiliated Bolton.”

I waved it off, “Please. It was a little gymnastics.”

“No, no. You don’t get it!” Luke held up his hands to make a ‘stop’ motion as he tried to explain, “He’s like the bad-ass god over here. Most of the girls, and even some of the guys, worship the ground he walks on. Not that he cares but you- “ He pointed at me for emphasis, “just gave his ego the proverbial kick in the nuts.”

He snickered and continued, “It was awesome by the way. Best gym class ever,” He held his hand out for a Hi-5 and I slapped it.

“Thanks.”

“What period do you have now?”

I checked my schedule, “AP Biology.”

He nodded, “Okay, that’s on the next floor. You can use the stairway at the end of this hallway and when you reach the next floor walk straight and the-“ He thought for a second, “third door on the left.”

“Thanks, Luke,” I waved at him and walked towards the stairwell. I tried to open door but I was met with some resistance. I pushed again and it budged just enough for me to fit through the gap. I walked up the flight and a minute later, I heard voices. Well, more like moans. Eugh, I shuddered in disgust.