~Prologue~

~Lucy~ 

It had been a year or so since I got trapped in this crystal with my brother. My evil traitor of a brother. From that moment onward we had been fighting with no rest. The fights always being a draw or one being badly hurt. Our spirits were fighting while our bodies were trapped in the crystal but what damage our spirits took showed on our bodies. I was hurt way more than my idiot brother. He was one of train with me and trained me even when came to magic and normal weapons. It did hurt me that no one came and visit us.

To try and find us even. Luke used that to play mind games. He would go on about how none of the others really cared. It would get to me. I bonded with them in a way and sadly half of my heart was starting to think he was right. My spirit was out of breath my arm bleeding from cuts, my legs also. I was out of breath was Luke was smirking toward me a cut over his left eye most likely going to give him a scar. "It is weak you fight for the ones who couldn't care for you sister" Luke spoke as our spirits were on the ground.

I was on one knees struggling to move as Luke was standing not far laughing slightly. "They have turned you weak also, without Zodiacs are you really nothing sister?" Luke asked moving toward me as I smirked spitting fake blood onto the ground as I got up onto my feet looking toward my brother as he was right in front of me with one eyebrow raised. "I may be weak without Zodiacs, I may not be able to connect to Ophiuchus also but I not lose. To hold you back from them, to keep them safe, I will fight" I spoke as we both move fast.

We clashed swords trying to push the other as unlike before where Zodiacs kept me young forever to save me I was aging in the crystal with Luke. I had found out he went into a deep sleep until I was freed, he awoken to find me. He became a dark ruler even. My own brother got our kind killed. My brother...h-he failed me. I wondered what happened to Eclair, the others and Mavis. I always wondered. Maybe they was looking for me. Maybe I was some thrown away and they all moved on. I was not sure.

I knew one thing. My battle was not over. It would of never been over..........

~Natsu~ 

One whole year Lucy was in that crystal. Eclair joined us in returning to the city as she and First Master (Mavis) had been locked up in a lab trying to find a way to free Lucy. We all rarely saw them. Gramps (Makarov) had given me, Erza and Ice Breath (Gray) permission to go to Moon Temple and free Lucy. It took a year for Eclair and Mavis to get a break through. None of us were allowed to go visit Lucy as after the battle Acnologia had shown. He was back. Darkness had died down until his return when it spread back up.

We was struggling to fight back in all truth. Mira and Laxus had ended up finally getting together. Juvia and Gray have been getting closer, Jellal and Erza had been getting closer also. Gajeel finally was able to talk about him and Levy being together while Wendy had been training nonstop with healing magic hoping to one day help Lucy. She was so upset that she couldn't come with to check on her. Gray and Erza were in a truck as I was walking over and go inside. "Finally, not wanting to save her or something?" Gray asked annoyed. 

"Take that back Ice Stripper, I want her saved more than any of you" I snapped in rage as Erza shouted for us to stop getting us to shut up in a second. We was both scared of her. Erza was driving with her mad skills as I was in the back holding on for dear life. Gray was in the front next to Erza doing the same as we both knew this was the fastest way to get to the Moon Temple. Erza Driving. No one was faster than her but she didn't care for the laws of physics much. She always proved them wrong in ways.

My mind was fully on how she was doing. I had Zodiacs connected to my belt that had Flames holster on as they wouldn't stay behind and wait. Without Wendy I thought would be best to bring the best medical for Lucy we had. I was just hoping and praying that she was alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Everyone, Red here.

I bring you book two and with this book OTHER PEOPLES POVS!

Yeah more than just one point of view. Also hope you all enjoy.

The Sequel of:
I'm Sorry

Let us have another bumpy ride! 

~Red