~Chapter 23, Michelle?~

~Natsu~ 

One second I was striking down my own image and then the next my eyes were opening to Larcade and Lucy both on the ground next to each other bleeding out as I was on the ground not far from them. Life was over Larcade and Lucy holding the sword that was covered in blood. "I was too late, they cured him" Life sighed as Lucy and Larcade were both struggling to breath as Life then smirked. "Death shall we get two newbies?" Life asked as I saw my old man alive and fighting off what looked like snake type monsters.

Everyone was fighting trying to get over to me, Lucy and Larcade. Death showed up next to Larcade and Lucy as soon a pure dark with a purple glow mist went over the two as skeletons were coming out grabbing their bodies. "GET OFF THEM" I shouted getting up my first bursting into flames as Death and Life looked toward me. "He woke up sooner than thought, he was that powerful it seems" Life spoke moving toward me shaking her sword slightly as the blood shook off onto the ground. 

"Want to join them in death?" Life asked in a fighting stance as I pulled out Flames from my holster the flames on my fist going onto the my blade as Life smirked. We both rushed toward each other clashing swords as we was both trying to push the other back. Both unable to do so as we both moved back and went forward at each other again as I tried to push Life's sword out of her hands but failed to do so as she was trying to push my sword to the ground. She was at first starting to do so until I started getting Flames to melt her sword.

The rage rushing through me was pushing forward as I kept moving forward pushing Life backwards as I melted her sword in half. I then went to strike her as golden staff was in her hands blocking the hit of my sword. I was unable to melt the staff as I made the fire on Flames get huge and wild spreading over the staff at Life pushing her away as she was on fire screaming in pain as it was melting her skin. I kicked her to the ground and rushed toward Death who blocked a hit from my sword as I saw Larcade and Lucy going pale next to us.

Death sent a blast from under her staff hitting me in the gut and sending me flying backwards. "Every time we kill one of these bastards they just come back alive some minuets later" Gajeel snapped in rage as they was soon starting to struggling. "It is Death she keeps bringing them back we have to strike her down" Brandish replied informing us all by speaking loudly as I rushed toward Death as I knew I had to kill her to help Lucy, Larcade and the others. 

~Lucy~ 

I was floating in a what looked like a starry night sky as I knew I was in my mind. Something felt off. As if my soul was being sucked out my body. Then again I was unsure if I was still in my body. "Big Sister" I heard Michelle's normal voice as I turned around seeing her smiling toward me with my mother next to her along with the others I cared for in the past. "Your time ran out Big Sister" Michelle then spoke having a sad look on her face as I looked at my hands. "LUCY" I heard Larcade's voice in the background echo as I looked around for him.

"Big Sister it is more than unlikely you will live if you keep trying to fight so please, come with us now and make it painless, I don't want to see you in pain Big Sister" Michelle offered me her hand as I found my spirit or whatever I was moving toward her and the others. "LUCY DON'T THEY ARE LYING" I then heard Larcade sounding out of breath as I turned around once more to see him looking toward me worried. I was even more confused on what was happening. "Life used a spirit sword, she is letting Death pull out our souls brainwash them and return them, Lucy please don't listen to the fake spirits" Larcade begged as I turned around to face Michelle and the others.

I floated back as my mother moved forward to be in front of Michelle. "Princess, we are real not fake. I don't want you to stuff if you believe in that fake Larcade, no spirit sword could let another spirit into another persons mind" my mother spoke opening up her arms for a hug smiling toward me. My eyes watering seeing her looking toward me again. Seeing her smile. "Lucy you know my magic, you know I can sneak into your head if this happened. Lucy don't fall for it that ain't your mother" Larcade nearly shouted.

The fact he could be right broke my heart as I put my hand over my eyes trying to think straight as I felt tears building up. "Lucy please" I heard Larcade beg softly as I turned around to face him my hand moving as I saw him looking toward me worried and scared. He didn't want to lose me. "Larcade" I whispered about to move to him until my arms were grabbed from behind as I saw Luke the evil Luke smirking toward me. "Wrong choice sister" he spoke as I was trying to get free. "LARCADE" I shouted trying to reach for him as he was rushing over.

He was grabbed from behind by a unknown shadow as we was reach out for each other our hands about to touch until we was pulled away. "LUCY KEEP FIGHTING, WE BELIEVE IN YOU" I heard Mira's voice echo around as my eyes widen slightly once more hearing her voice. "COME ON BUNNY-GIRL YOU GOTTA MAKE IT OUT OF THIS" I heard Gajeel soon shout, his voice echoing also as I was hearing the thoughts of the other. Larcade was using as much magic as he could to make sure I didn't fall for the tricks.

"Lucy....please....make it back to me cousin" I heard Brandish whisper, her voice echoing like Gajeel's and Mira's. I felt my magic build back up fast. "Idiot Girl" I heard Aquarius as the shadow and Luke were blasted by a pure wave of water pushing them away as I saw Aquarius show up flipping her hair over her shoulder looking annoyed, her eyes closed. "Aquarius" I spoke smiling seeing her as Larcade let out a sigh of relief. "Larcade thank you for breaking the wall blocking me and the others from helping" Aquarius spoke. 

I was in some shock along with Larcade as we both knew it was rare for her to saying thanks. "They used mum and Michelle's faces and looks" I whispered in pure rage a hand on my chest as I only noticed the huge blood stain on mine and Larcade's clothes. We was badly stabbed. Somehow alive. "They healed our bodies and unless you both wake up soon you will forget who you even are" Aquarius soon spoke shocking me and Larcade as I moved toward him grabbing his hands smiling toward him.

"Thank you" I whispered as he smiled back at me. "Anytime for you Lucy" he replied as my cheeks burnt up slightly. "How do we wake up?" we both asked looking toward Aquarius who smirked as her urn showed up in front of her as Larcade and I both went slightly pale. "Hai" we spoke not happy like children as she blasted us both as to me it was a blink of an eye. When my eyes opened I was back in the fighting zone in the Aquarius Star Dress and Larcade next to me as as unknown skeletons were pushing us down toward the ground.

Their grip tight as my skin was turning red under their grip along with bruising. My right eye closed as I was being pushed toward the ground as I was struggling to push back up. "LUCY! LARCADE!" I heard Dimaria shout in pure relief as the others were noticing we was back as I feeling weak. My magic pushed us back to our real life. "DIVINE BLAST" Larcade shouted his spell sending a white blast form his body pushing the skeletons on us both into the air as his cross came over fast cutting them up as the dark mist vanished from the white blast.

We got up as my gut was in pure stinging pain as I saw Natsu fighting both Life and Death. He was winning. I went to move forward to fall forwards onto the ground as I had no magic left in my body. With the cure, breaking me and Larcade out from that spirit sword prison I was out. I was unable to move much as Larcade was struggling to stay standing as he came over to me, falling onto his knees when he did so as he was out of breath. "Looks like we face death again and told her to fuck off" Larcade spoke laughing slightly.

"Yeah, we did" I whispered weakly as he grabbed my hand as he numbed the stinging in my gut. "We will be back, count on that" Life snapped as she and Death vanished. The ones the others killed stayed dead this time around as many were vanishing. I noticed Irene and August had killed Aqua her body unable to come back. Soon they was all rushing over toward me and Larcade. "Larcade" I whispered as it got his attention. "Thank you" I whispered before the others got here Grandine and Wendy both healing me and Larcade fast. 

Everyone helping us out worried. 

My mind and heart hated me even more.

I just had to fall in love with two idiot boys.

Larcade...

Natsu.......