~Chapter 6, Stars & Time~

~Lucy~ 

Brandish and I rushed out running toward a small group of Rank A monsters that looked like giant sized purple rats. "Sword Of Leo" I spoke my chant turning the Leo key into his sword forum as the other keys moved to float behind me as Dimaria made her sword show in her hands. Dimaria had the power of the God Chronos thanks to Chronos being inside of her. She was born as the recarnation of Chronos and was very powerful and even able to keep up with a welder, maybe even be more powerful than one.

She was able to deal with any level monster or creature on her own. It was thanks to Dimaria I was able to master one of the magic learnt by the Heartfilla weapons. The Goddess Star Dress. Basically a God forum like how Dimaria has a God Chronos forum. It was a type of Take-Over magic much to what Demon gives Mirajane. Dimaria charged ahead killing and getting the attention of most of the monsters as I aimed my sword toward them, a golden glow going through the sword as I smiled.

"Miss you too Leo" I whispered as I sent a blast of Regulus toward the monsters getting the others attention as Dimaria sent a wave by using pure strength sending the monsters flying away from any of us. She wasn't using one bit of magic. Like normal. "High rank underground" we both spoke moving our swords to touch as a golden glow was around the both of us. Dimaria looked toward me still smirking. "I win, you tell Larcade how you really felt all those years ago" Dimaria spoke as I knew Brandish had orbs watching us both.

Everyone back at the outpost would be watching and listening in. My cheeks burnt up slightly as I kept my eyes on Dimaria. "I win you tell Brandish how you really felt and feel" I then replied as Dimaria was in shock her own cheeks burning up as she was just the same as before. "VOW" we both soon spoke agreeing to the bet as we had magic to make sure it would happen as both then slammed out sword onto the ground sending a golden blast through as a giant looking red mole came out the ground.

It was in the air for a couple of seconds as Dimaria and I got in fighting stances. Once the mole landed you was able to see spikes, claws and an unknown looking tube on its back. After a second more purple rats were flying out the tube onto the ground as Dimaria clicked her tongue twice in her mouth sending up a time neon around us. We let Brandish's magic keep watch. The monsters were unable to leave the area until Dimaria was killed and it was easy to see they understood that with the looks Dimaria got. 

"Cancer Double Guns" I spoke turning the sword back into the Leo key. Soon the Cancer key turned into red double machine guns in my hands with the Cancer symbol on the side. "Eh different weapon?" Dimaria asked sounding slightly annoyed. "Simple basics Dimaria, learn the enemy" I replied as the monsters rushed toward us all but the giant mole who was sniffing the air. Dimaria and I moved, Dimaria killing the rats soon as they got near as I was shooting them and moving toward the giant mole before Dimaria could.

It was easy to see the weakness on the back of the rats thanks to the fur being more thick there. Along with that tube needed to be taken out. It would of made me lose the bet but I had two welders with me, I couldn't waste to much time in case the Time Neon vanished. There was a 50% chance it would. Dimaria would put another up but for one to get out, they was giving off something. I was unsure and had the spirits checking it out as I jumped off one of the rats I had shot and got onto one of the spikes on the mole getting it to roar.

"HEY! NO FAIR!" Dimaria shouted as how many rats came from the mole Dimaria had an army on her. "Then catch up" I replied nearly shouting moving from spike to spike heading toward the back as this thing had them set up as if it wanted me to climb them. That got my defenses up. Cancer's magic reloaded the guns as I started to shoot the tube as it was trying to spawn something else other than these rats. The mole rushed downward into the ground taking me with it. "LUCY!" I heard Dimaria's voice shout.