~Chapter 24, Magnolia~

~Lucy~ 

Next day August had teleaported us all to Magnolia right outside the West gate where Zeref, Mavis and Makarov were all waiting. August did wait for when Larcade and I were fully healed as Mavis came up to me holding my hands. "Were you sure, about what you sent me? Are you sure?" Mavis asked her eyes watering as I nodded as I noticed in her hand was a picture as she had tears building up in the corner of her eyes. "I a guessing you sent Brandish and Dimaria after us" Irene looked toward Zeref.

"I am safe here and can look after myself Irene" Zeref replied as Irene sighed as I did thought they was meant to stay behind but showed up not long after Eclair did. Must of came with her. Mavis asked for August to take her, me, Zeref and Larcade to her office right away as August looked toward Zeref first. I saw by his face he wanted to but as a Spriggan he had to ask. Zeref nodded as we was teleaported into the office as Mavis put the picture onto the side before rushing to Larcade hugging him.

"I heard you nearly died out that, be careful and call for help next time understood young man?" she nearly shouted as Larcade smiled slightly hugging her back and going to her height as Larcade replied with a 'understood' as Zeref smiled toward the two as I saw a jealous look in August eyes for a second as Mavis then pulled away wiping the corner of her eyes as she was struggling to hold back tears. "August" Mavis walked toward the desk grabbing the picture. "When you first showed up joining Zeref's side I thought it was just bad luck hitting me with your name, to hurt me even more over the lost of my first son" Mavis soon spoke as she grabbed the picture I sent her.

August soon noticed it his eyes widen slightly as Mavis looked toward him as I saw the picture in her hand. It was her holding young August when he was a child. (In Media). "You are my son aren't you?" she asked showing the two pictures to him as August was frozen in pure shock over the question as Mavis had tears going down her cheek. "You look just like him this has to be you, please tell me Lucy is right" Mavis asked her hands shaking as she had dropped the two pictures. Zeref catching one and Larcade caught the other.

"You can't lie to your mother August, it is why you protected this city before. Please just tell us all the truth" I spoke looking toward him smiling as he looked toward the ground sighing. "Yes I am August Dragneel" he spoke as Mavis rushed at him hugging him shocking him as he hugged back looking in pure shock, smiling even. "I have missed you much, I tried looking for you for so long. I want to know everything" Mavis nearly shouted in tears as Zeref walked over joining the hug.

"Thank you Lucy" Larcade whispered as I looked toward him and walked over kissing his cheek making his face burn up. "Say we are even now then" I whispered to him before leaving the office for them to all talk and catch up. While walking out the building I remembered what I did. How I kissed Larcade's cheek. My face was burning up in a second as I was calling myself a baka. It was the same as what I did with Natsu when he cheered me up so long ago. While blushing hard I walked around the city of Magnolia. 

My mind on what has happened and the battle to come. It took a whole day to get Natsu back and for me and Larcade to be healed to just move. We had two days until Acnologia was to come after Irene and Igneel. Both wanted to go into hiding. I knew Zeref and Mavis working together would think of a plan. "Lucy" I heard my grandmothers voice echo as I looked around confused. I heard her calling my name again as I followed the voice.

I had a strange feeling it wasn't anything bad so I kept going. Then again I didn't trust my own feelings and thoughts much any longer. I thought Luke was fine, I believed him even, back then...I was an idiot. I was in the field once more looking around to see a something catch my eye in the grass. I moved toward it to see a spirit stone. My eyes widen in shock as I picked up. These stones were rare. Powerful people's spirits were able to be summoned with these stones. "Grandmother" I whispered seeing her spirit in front of me.