~Chapter 16, Dark~

~Lucy~ 

I was in my tent for most of the morning with Brandish and Dimaria checking on me every five minuets as I heard Eclair and Larcade were trying to train Erza and Natsu the cure spell before the others. That had never been done well Larcade and I made the spells so in a way was done. From what I heard the two couldn't think straight of pay attention for long. "Why fight more?" I heard my own voice in my head as I turned my head to the left to see the image that I nearly looked like myself. 

"You are fated for this and yet you fight?" she asked as the voice sounded more interested as I just laughed slightly confusing the image even more. "I fight for them. My friends and family" I answered quietly as I pushed myself to stand confusing the image even more as they was sitting there. "What good are you to them like this?" my own voice asked in some rage as I sighed seeing that my own mind was cut in half. One side remembering who I was while the other was confused. "I have a promise I have to keep" I only answered leaving the tent to see Larcade, Eclair, Erza and Natsu at the unlit fire.

"You two idiots turned into bad teachers" I spoke limping over as all their heads looked toward me. Brandish and Dimaria by my side in a second saying how I should of been resting. "I am going out fighting not hiding in a tent" I only replied getting the two shocked as I got them to help me over to the others and sit with them. "Eclair you are out of touch" I spoke as Flames was floating in front of Natsu and Twin Bloods in front of Erza. "You both are worried for me, your minds must be clear to get hold the information given" I spoke looking toward them.

I smiled, kinda glad I had people who did worry for me. They was the main reason I was able to keep fighting. "Natsu you are part human, demon and dragon a rare set of types that will make you struggle as it is beyond rare for demons to learn these type of light spells" I then informed him as Natsu groaned and rubbed the back of his neck cursing his DNA. It made me laugh slightly. "Erza you already used one of the great light spells to save us, cure is much same to it" I then spoke grabbing Erza's hands.

Erza's eyes glowed along with Twin Bloods as her eyes had widen. "You can sense the taint much easier now" I then informed her as she was looking at me with pure fear and worry. "Your weapons are the second part of a healing if you all remember me healing Lisanna, the keys helped me" I then spoke as Eclair was smiling toward me as Larcade had his eyes closed smiling. Both glad no longer they had to teach. "You will be bonding with the weapons even more, you have to summon their spirit forums" I then spoke as I moved Erza's hands under Twin Bloods.

"Feel the power inside the blades, inside Twin Bloods. Feel their life strings and pull" I then spoke as Erza nodded and closed her eyes listened as Twin Bloods were glowing even more as Natsu was watching in shock. "Showing them this to what? They only wanna learn to cure you, by now you should know Luke changed the taint to not be normal" I heard my own voice as the image was back behind Natsu and Erza as I wasn't looking toward it. I was watching Erza knowing she could do it.

Twin Bloods flew into the air as Erza's eyes shot open she taking deep breaths as the two blades came down still the same. "You was close" I spoke as Twin Bloods were saying how good Erza were doing as I looked toward Natsu. "Your turn" I spoke as he took a breath putting his hand under Flames closing his eyes. "Feel the warmth, fire and lava inside of Flames. Follow it to the life strings and pull" I spoke as Flames started to glow red. Erza was taking a breather before putting her hands under Twin Bloods.

I was shocked on how fast she was jumping back into it. She reminded me of myself when I first learnt the ways. Flames had done the same as Twin Bloods and flew into the air as Natsu gasped for air as his eyes shot open. He was taking deep breaths as Flames flew back down looking normal other than his glowing was still around. "Natsu you was much closer than Erza on that" I spoke as he smirked slightly. "Hear that Erza?" he asked in a cocky tone as Erza was still trying again as Natsu jumped back into trying also.