~Chapter 9, Ophiuchus~

~Lucy~ 

I was sitting in the chair inside Zeref's tent thinking after the call with Mavis as Wendy was looking toward me worried. "What is on your mind this time?" Wendy asked as a hand went onto the Zodiacs pouch. "Ophiuchus" I soon spoke the chant as the thirteenth key came out the pouch into the air turning into her new forum. My magic being drained lodes from the first summon of this forum as I saw a woman now in front of me. She had blue eyes and shoulder length dark blonde hair. 

She was wearing a typical nurse outfit, consisting of a white dress and cap with dark gold trimmed bottom, sleeves and buttons. She also had on a badge with the Ophiuchus constellation's symbol on it. She sported a long black armband, on her left arm, covered in dark gold spikes that extended to her middle finger. To finish her outfit she had cream heels matching the nurse outfit. "So you do have a spirit forum other than a snake" I spoke with a serious tone not showing any emotion in my face.

Wendy stepped back in some fear from the memory she had when Ophiuchus took full control over me in the past. Before Luke showed to be a traitor. "I do" she spoke smirking bending down so her head would be my height as she licked her lips. "You are the first Heartfilla to ever summon me like this, how much does this drain without using the weapon inside you?" she asked with a giggle as I kept my emotionless face looking toward her as I sat up. "You are pure darkness meaning you make the taint worse but other than that you hate the idea of helping light to much so why become one with Zodiacs?" I asked.

She was enjoying this. Enjoying me with emotion. "You are why" she answered putting her hands on my cheeks. I kept my face the same. I wasn't showing her any emotion. "You are powerful in the art of dark and light, you are much like a certain Heartfilla I cared for and much like Anna who worked along side Zeref" she spoke moving her hands, putting them on her hips. "Me around you are more likely to give into that taint, think you can handle the power while controlling me and that taint?" she soon asked as I smirked.

"I am the great Heartfilla Weapon, the most powerful one ever to live, I have the power of the past and future bloodline. You do not scare me, I can handle whatever you throw, Ophiuchus" I spoke standing up as I got up Ophiuchus stood up as she was pretty much taller than me but I looked her in the face smirking as she laughed. "Even your welder friend is scared of me yet you stand there scared of hurting them but not scared to die, not scared of the one who would even turn you into that tainted vision you see" Ophiuchus spoke.

She was enjoying this. "So you see and hear it all also?" I asked as Zeref, Larcade, Irene, Brandish, Dimaria and Natsu came into the room to see. "Heartfilla, Heartfilla. I am inside of you. I that weapon you are inside remember that" she spoke licking her lips again as if I was meal to be eaten. "I if I can't control you why would I let someone else have MY host and prize" she asked as she moved to stand behind me, hugging me from behind. "Even that great Irene has move backwards sensing who I am" Ophiuchus laughed once more.

"S-she has a spirit other than a stupid black snake?" Dimaria asked loudly as I closed my eyes. "Why do you care Ophiuchus? You want the taint to take over so you can control me once again" I asked as she giggled in my ear moving her head close to mine as I felt her breath at the back of my ear. "Again you are interesting to me, so much like Anna but so much like Daniel" she spoke quietly in my ear as I felt her aura was just the same as my own. The weapon inside of me. The great Ophiuchus.

"It is a shock to see you speaking great Snake" Zeref spoke stepping forward the first to even move toward us. "I like you also King Wizard. You were close to Anna and protected her family, I give thanks to that so I shall not kill you now" she spoke as the Spriggans were glaring toward us. "She cannot harm the King while she rests inside me or Zodiacs" I soon spoke as I clicked my fingers as Ophiuchus turned into her key that went into my hand. I looked toward my new key to see it was unique.