~Chapter 7, Path~

~Lucy~ 

Dimaria moved in front of me. "Looks like you won the bet" Dimaria mumbled seeing the mole as I laughed slightly as the darkness was filling the air once again. The pain was building back up as the Type Zero gave out a sigh. "Welder you have no choice in what you are to become so why fight it?" the Type Zero soon asked as Dimaria aimed her sword toward it. "Because she aint scum like you" Dimaria snapped as the Type Zero, I had a better look toward it. It had long black hair with demon horns on it's or well her head.

She had pale skin and was wearing a knights chest plate armor of the colour of black with black shirt and boots. Her eyes were pure red as she had her sword dagger swords in her hands. Unless skilled using those swords at Dimaria's was a already lost match. "Says a fellow Type Zero" she spoke as Dimaria froze for a second as she once had the dark curse turning evil. That was the two month battle I had with Irene by my side. It was to save her. Dimaria was very powerful while evil and was another reason she rarely fought with magic.

She was scared of turning dark again as the god inside her, the magic, it was dark and she struggled to control it. That was why King Zeref took her in. Dimaria was learning slowly. She wasn't the best person to remember her studies or classes. "She is no longer a Type Zero, Dimaria is the human host of the God Chronos" I spoke harshly sounding much like Eclair when someone talked ill of me. The Type Zero looked toward me as my Star Dress vanished. "You have three paths in front of you Fairy" the Type Zero licked her lips.

"One, join me now and learn the easy way. Two, the pain and suffering until it just takes over. Three, kill yourself before you turn" she then added as I smirked. "Three is already in place, things like you can't turn me" I spoke as the Type Zero sent Dimaria flying up and through the hole the mole had made before as she walked to stand in front of me. "I am no normal Type Zero, we will see each other again" she giggled before she vanished in front of me. The darkness in the air followed her.

"Why is it I always get a Type Zero to be fixed with me?" I asked annoyed hearing the jingle of Zodiacs as I looked around seeing the tunnel work was pretty far along. "DIMARIA YOU ALIVE UP THERE?" I shouted as I heard her reply 'sadly' as I smirked. "I am checking the tunnels out, see ya" I nearly shouted rushing ahead down the tunnel walk way before Dimaria could reply as the Leo key showed up in front of me, glowing for light as it was getting dark deeper down. "Thanks Leo" I spoke smiling.

"Thanking a slave huh?" I heard my own voice getting me to stop and look around as Leo gave off a jingle worried about me as I closed my eyes putting a hand on my forehead. I felt sweat building up along with pain. "They are nothing but your puppets, weapons and shields" I heard my own voice with a laugh afterwards. I bit my bottom lip hard hoping the extra pain would snap it out but it wasn't working. "Little weak Heartfilla, the weakest weapon they ever had I bet, can't even control the bitch snake" I heard my voice again.

My voice but not my own words. I hated what my voice was even saying. "Enough" I snapped opening my eyes to see the image of myself with darker hair and golden eyes in front of me smirking. Leo was giving off a jingle as I was taking deep breaths to calm down the pain. "Why not give up already? Fate has been set, you will turn into a true weapon just like Zodiacs, stuck as a puppet" my voice laughed again as the pain grew into my chest making me hug myself and fall onto my knees.

I heard all the keys clashing worried for me. The image moved toward me laughing. "Who would Ophiuchus listen to I wonder?" the image soon asked as I got up fast throwing a punch toward the image pushing her back. She looked toward me smirking even more. "You can't fight this, you and Luke are the same remember always were, always will be" the image snapped rushing at me as I felt pain at my side as my hand went there in pure pain as I was about to get hit in the gut until a clone of myself jumped in the way, taking the hit.