~Chapter 26, Golden Fields~

~Lucy~

The storm was started soon as it was nightfall. Even with me and Larcade at the end of the cave we was able to hear it. Larcade was sitting in front of me in pure shock after I had told him everything. I was staring at the ground looking at my hands unable to look up and face him. I was scared to even do that. "That's the story" I whispered as he wasn't saying a thing as I took a quick breath. "D-do you hate me?" I asked scared of the answer being yes as Larcade sighed. "Lucy" he spoke grabbing my hands.

I finally looked up at him to see him giving me his smile. I was looking toward him in some shock as he moved one hand onto my cheek moving closer to me. "I could never hate you, remember when my father lost his mind and turned evil. You was the one who didn't hate me for it" Larcade soon answered as I smiled slightly toward him. I was so happy he didn't hate me. "I wouldn't care if you was related to the god who cursed my parents, that doesn't make you them" Larcade then added.

"Thank you" I whispered as his head moved closer to mine. My face was heating up but moved closer to his also as both our eyes closing. Our eyes closed as our lips connected. The kiss was sweet and gentle. One of my hands went onto Larcade's shoulder as he pulled me closer to him. We both ended up pulling away as lightening struck outside the cave shaking it. "Going ahead in the storm is unwise but maybe staying in here is also" Larcade soon spoke as I turned my head to the carvings on the cave wall.

"He talked about making a peace between light and dark. He was using that to justifiable what he did" I spoke shocking Larcade as his hand on my cheek moved to my side. "Lucy what he did was wrong, we all know that do you believe he was right?" Larcade soon spoke and asked as I shook my head. "I just wished he came to me about talking about peace because now the others already started that" I soon explained.

Larcade pulling me into a hug, my head in his chest while I felt his chin on my head. I hugged back feeling sad and sorry for myself. It was rare for me to act that way. I was unsure why I was feeling it. It was late at night when the storm finally calmed down as the rain as only spitting. Larcade and I left the cave and moved onward toward the Golden Fields. By tomorrow late morning we arrived to be in some shock. The fields were all grown back, some had wild vegetables growing, some had flowers while the one in the middle was golden grass.

Larcade and I moved onto the field as we both saw a glimmer of the Time Eclipse. It was hard to see and was only see able to ones who knew it was there. "Acnologia is due to attack late tonight if he keeps his words" Larcade spoke as I tapped the Zodiacs pouch getting setting off a magic blast that was like a dragons one. "We are calling him early" I spoke shocking Larcade. "Time Eclipse won't stay long" I then explained getting Zodiacs to set out another dragon magic blast as a roar was heard above us.

We soon saw Acnologia in dragon forum. He fell to the ground but once landed he was in human forum. Larcade was in some shock as looked at the human version of Acnologia. He had long, dark blue colored hair. He carried a sharp light blue gaze; his eyes had black circles around them. He was dark-skinned, and on his body he had the same light blue markings he did when he is a Dragon. He was wearing a collared, black cloak, which also bear his draconian markings, sharp red claws around his neck, a sash around his waist.

A gold arm ring tightened around his right upper arm, and baggy pants which were decorated the same as the most former article of clothing. "The Heartfilla and a Dragneel" he spoke looking toward us as I moved forward my wings coming out my back as he looked slightly shocked seeing them. "I am the granddaughter of Anna Heartfilla who lived once over 550 years ago" I spoke as his eyes widen hearing my words. He knew I was of his bloodline but didn't know I was HIS granddaughter. He was in to much shock hearing it to of known.