~Chapter 12, Camp~

~Lucy~ 

That night Irene and Larcade took the nine welder deep into the forest to train while me, Brandish, Dimaria and August set up camp. August had a shield go up as us girls set up tents that August had teleaported here. "So Dimaria finish that bet?" I asked as Brandish and Dimaria's face went red. "Y-yes" Dimaria answered as I knew her. She had too much pride to not finish it out. She kept her word no matter what she was dragged into with it. "Brandish" I sang smirking as she looked toward me blushing harder.

"I told her how I felt" she whispered as I jumped up and down clapping excited, acting much like Mira from what I remembered. "You girls finally are a thing" I spoke as they both smiled slightly looking toward each other. "Wait now I am a third wheel" I soon spoke pouting as Brandish looked toward me. "What about Natsu or Larcade?" Brandish asked as my cheeks started to burn up. I understood why on Larcade but I was confused on Natsu. "We saw how you looked at each other, you was happier than anything he agreed to this training" Brandish pointed out seeing why I confused.

I soon smiled my cheeks burning. "Yeah I can't help but admit I think I have feelings but I am unsure for which one" I answered as Brandish was in some shock as I was smiling toward her as Dimaria walked over putting her arm over my shoulders. "Both are Princes of the Alvarez Empire so you basically in end you would be related to King Zeref" Dimaria pointed out as they knew about Natsu being Zeref's younger brother way before myself and Natsu. "Larcade and you have history but that was so long ago" Brandish spoke thinking.

She was trying to pick who I should date. "Natsu guy is too unsure about your damaged side while Larcade wants to heal it and ain't scared" Brandish then mumbled deep in thought as I sighed rolling my eyes while Dimaria laughed and smiled more. "But I have to thank you for winning that bet Lucy" Dimaria spoke as shew as still red herself. That night us girls went hunting and got back to start cooking up dinner. By the time it was ready Irene and Larcade brought the others back who looked tired.

"Foods ready" I spoke smiling as Gray and Natsu were next to me in a second getting energy back inside of them. "Food?" they asked as I laughed as Brandish and I was handing out cooked dear with some vegetables and some other things we found that were safe to eat in the forest. Everyone was eating while the Dimaria forced out war stories with the welders as Erza had the most ones as Dimaria and here got into them. I saw Irene looking toward Erza proud before she got up and went into a tent.

I got up and followed taking a breath knowing I might of gotten killed. "Irene why don't you tell her who you really are?" I asked as Irene turned her head seeing me as she sighed. "Too many questions I don't want to answer" she answered as I crossed my arms. "Irene she is your daughter, I never thought I would see you scared in my life" I then spoke as Irene glared toward me but I kept my ground looking toward her as she then muttered a curse word under her breath. "I am not good at timing" Irene mumbled.

"Leave it to me" I left the tent smirking slightly as Mira picked up on it right away looking interested. "Erza, Irene would like to speak to you about something" I spoke as everyone even August looked toward me confused and shocked. Erza got up losing the shock and confusion first as she walked to the tent Irene was inside. I smirked even more. "You didn't" Brandish spoke in shock standing up. "I did" I sang like a child as Dimaria fell backwards nearly passing out. "You got Irene to finally admit it to her?" August asked as I nodded.

The welders looked more confused as Mira was at my side in a second. "Spill" Mira ordered as I nodded. "Erza scarlet or should I say Erza Belserion is the daughter of the Queen of Dragons, Irene Belserion" I spoke out as Natsu and Gray ended up coughing and choking on their food in shock as they was in pure god shock. "Irene had to leave her in Magnolia long ago as she was born half human and as Irene is a pure dragon from the past it pure Erza in danger to be raised around the Queen. So to protect her Irene had to give her up" August soon explained before walking off to a tent he made himself.