~Chapter 3, Brandish~

~Lucy~ 

The next day Eclair came over and picked me up as she wanted to show me something. Natsu was forced to stay behind as we kept walking to the Fairy Tail Guild Hall as I was glad I remembered the name of the biggest building in the Magnolia city. "How was your first day back?" Eclair asked her voice in a serious tone as I gave her a fake smile. "Fine, why?" I answered in a happy go tone as Eclair stopped making me do so as she moved her face close to mine, looking into my eyes.

"Lair, it started hasn't it?" Eclair asked as I looked way unable to look Eclair in the face. "I see why they called it a suffering" I whispered as Eclair let out a worried sigh getting me to look at her real fast before looking away again. She was disappointed I tried hiding it. "Still the same Lucy huh, you know Acnologia is back and more powerful than ever we have to trust each other and find a way to beat him this time" Eclair soon spoke as I heard her walk again as I slowly followed. I didn't dare look at her.

"We also learnt of a unknown who tried blowing up the shield but it's someone you know Lucy" Eclair spoke finally getting me to look toward her as once we got into the guild hall we headed down to a prison as we headed to the last cell as my eyes widen in shock to see Brandish. She had short green hair with two crosses as hair pins in the side of her head and was wearing a brown and gold coat, that had a purple fur trimming around the neck area and bottom. "Brandish" I spoke as her brown eyes widen and turned to face me.

She got on her feet rushing to the bars of the cell as she was wearing chains to stop her powerful magic. "Lucy" she spoke as her outfit was different you was able to see she was in a bikini that had the same look as her coat without any purple and was wearing a choker that had chains attached to the front going all the way to the back of the top of her bikini top. With the different type of outfit she had black heels. "You're alive?" I asked in shock as I was at the other side of the bars in front of her as she was smiling toward me.

"I came to find you Lucy, I thought this place hurt you and locked you away somewhere" Brandish spoke as my mind went to what my voice told me. How someone was coming to show me the 'right' path. I pushed it aside as Brandish had some dark aura around her but she was a nice person once known. She was my childhood friend, Brandish was my cousin. I knew Brandish since I was born basically. "Eclair let her out" I soon ordered turning my head to face my teacher.

"She attacked the city I cannot without anything showing she won't again" Eclair spoke as I looked toward Brandish once more. "Brandish this is my home not a place that locked me up, they freed me in fact" I informed her as she was slightly shocked but then looked away, looking like a guilty child. "Sorry about that" she mumbled as I turned to Eclair. "For me" I then begged as Eclair sighed and nodded coming over freeing Brandish from the cell and undid the chains. "Mavis won't be happy" Eclair spoke as Brandish and I hugged.

"Leave that to me" I only spoke as Eclair left us alone as my eyes watered right away soon as I heard her close the door when leaving as Brandish pulled away looking at me worried as I burst into tears hugging her again as she hugged me back, holding me as if she was my mother. "Lucy what has happened?" Brandish asked worried as I told her everything what happened. From the moment from the final battle of the war, from when Erza, Gray and Natsu freed me the first time, to what happened with Luke and to now. 

I told her about the taint. I told her about the voice. I told her about seeing myself looking evil. I-I trusted Brandish with everything and with knowing her since I was a young child I just broke down to her. "Taints....Only welders can heal once they take over do the others know them spells yet?" Brandish asked worried as I shook my head wiping the tears off my face. "They are no where near that level" I spoke quietly hating to admit it. Brandish took my hands. "I will find a way, we have to" Brandish spoke.