~The End~

~Lucy~ 

It was starting to turn late as I was getting more out of breath in the fight with Acnologia. He was stronger than most I had ever fought. "You will lose or end up going into the Time Eclipse yourself once one thing goes inside it will close for two-hundred years" Acnologia spoke as he wasn't going near the Time Eclipse any longer. He was trying to use the blast coming from the clashes to push Larcade into it. I knew I had to stop the clashes but I was unsure what would happen. "Then I will go into another crystal until a new one opens" I replied jumping up stopping the clashes.

I landed not far backwards from Acnologia out of breath sweating slightly as he sighed. "Lucy Heartfilla you can feel the true weapon inside of you don't you?" Acnologia soon asked confusing me as I heard Ophiuchus going on about not believing him that this was a trick he once used on my mother. "I would not believe the Snake Charmer Spirit" Acnologia started walking toward me as I was so tired I lost my Star Dress Cancer as I knew I had to figure something out fast. I moved backwards as he came closer.

"STAR DRESS: OPHIUCHUS" I shouted the chant changing into her Star Dress as Acnologia froze staring toward me in pure shock. I looked just like my grandmother in this Star Dress. I had to use that. I had to use this. My last chance to push him in before being unable to move. I was so low on magic I was near critical level. "Let us see if you can kill another Heartfilla" I spoke a dark glow coming from my hands as Acnologia stepped back standing down as his scales were fading. Larcade sent his cross at him fast still my enchantment was on it.

My magic going down as I kept it up. Acnologia used his one arm catching the metal cross in his hands, cutting them as blood was coming from them. "DARK CAVERN" I shouted aiming my hands toward Acnologia sending out pure dark waves from my hands hitting him and sending him toward the Time Eclipse. I kept the wave going as he was struggling to fight, he was trying to walk forwards while in pain. "NIGHTMARE" I shouted adding a dark curse into the dark wave showing the thing Acnologia truly feared.

He was getting closer and closer to the Time Eclipse nearly at the end but I was struggling to hold up the dark wave, my magic nearly on low. Larcade came to my side looking hurt but he put his hand on my shoulder. "Use my magic it may be light but you need some boost" he spoke smiling toward me as I smiled at him nodded taking some of his power to push myself even more as my skin was going pale ever so slightly. My wave ran out as mine and Larcade's magic ran low as Acnologia was standing right at the Time Eclipse.

"Damn it" me and Larcade whispered falling on our knees as the my Star Dress vanished as Acnologia looked in pain. "I could of just ate the magic you sent at me but I wanted to see how much like Anna you was" he spoke looking toward me and Larcade as he aimed his hand toward us a blue glow coming from it. "Sadly you are just like her, believing as a weapon you cannot follow your own heart" Acnologia spoke as the blue glow turned into a blue fire ball as Larcade pulled me toward him as he was covering.

"Larcade" I spoke worried as he was covering me ready to take the hit. Acnologia raised an eyebrow looking toward the two of us as soon a wave of white magic hit Acnologia's arm making the fire ball vanished as Irene soon showed up with a dark aura around her. Larcade and I looked tired, weak and had busies all over us. "Irene" Larcade and I spoke at the same time in shock as she aimed her staff toward Acnologia. "You dare harm them" she snapped in rage as Acnologia looked toward her.

"They were the ones to summon me to this fight, they are the ones to fight me not you Dragon Queen" Acnologia spoke looking toward me and Larcade as we was both out of breath still trying to catch it as I heard my keys jingle in the pouch as they soon were clashing together. My eyes widen slightly hearing their idea. "Larcade hit me" I spoke shocking and freezing him as he looked toward me. "I need magic power Zodiacs has been sucking every hit and blast we been doing they need just a push more" I then informed him.