~Chapter 20, Link~

~Lucy~ 

Erza and I stayed up throughout most of the night training with our new spells and skill sets. We both fell asleep after using to much magic on the training room floor. My dream was different. I was floating in a space of pure fire, volcanoes in the background setting off. "Think I am really gone, your pink head lover boy might of got rid of the taint on your body but Luke changed it up remember, I am in here in your head, I will be able to make your life a living hell while you still believe in that lover boy of yours" I heard my own voice as I turned around fast.

Soon as I had done so I saw the image of myself grabbing my neck tightly. She lifted me up into the air as I tried using my hands to pry her off my neck but I was having no luck. I was struggling to breath. "Whatever happens to you here will happen to your body back in real life" my image spoke smirking as I saw Natsu sinking into lava struggling to get free while his other self was looking toward me and my image. His other self being the evil thing he turned into. His evil self started to walk over as my image threw me to the ground hard.

She kicked my side pushing me near the flames. I felt one burn my arm as I moved away fast from the flames and got onto my feet as my image looked toward the new Natsu smirking before looking toward me. "You have two choices, join us in being dark or give up on your friend" my image spoke as I got in a fighting stance my emotion leaving my face. "I ain't giving up and I ain't giving in. You will just have to kill me if you want me out of your way" I spoke as Natsu, the normal Natsu far away looked toward me in shock.

His evil self moved in front of me within a blink hitting me hard in the gut into the air and then showed up above me blasted me down into the ground with boiling hot flames. "LUCY STOP! THEY WILL KILL YOU JUST GIVE UP ALREADY, FORGET ABOUT ME" Natsu shouted as he was sinking more into the flames as his evil self grabbed my hair and pulled upwards yanking me with it as my hands were on his evil self's arm. "No" I only replied as I put on a smile shocking my own image and the old good Natsu.

"Don't worry about me, because I will not give in.. I promise you, so wait for me" I spoke as his eyes widen as his evil self was about to slam me down to the ground as that was when the dream ended, my eyes opened to see myself in the training room with Irene, Brandish, Dimaria, Larcade, Erza, Grandine, Igneel and Metalicana around me worried as I noticed the burn on my arm from the dream along with bruises. "You was gaining these why asleep, how?" Brandish asked worried as I got worried for Natsu.

"Natsu....taking the taint he couldn't take it all. Some of the taint is inside my own head so it has linked our minds every time I sleep I will be put in a battle zone now, a fight me vs myself and the new evil Natsu but....I saw him...Natsu is in there fighting too" I spoke looking toward Erza smiling as she was in some shock. "He is waiting for us" I added as she smiled slightly at the thought. Grandine was healing the burn along with the bruises. "So you are linked to his good self, meaning you are the reason he can even fight" Irene soon spoke.

Her eyes were closed thinking. "There is a chance you could turn also with this link" Brandish soon spoke looking toward me worried as I got helped up by Erza. "Like hell I will let myself turn before saving that idiot" I spoke as Erza smiled slightly more as Dimaria smirked slightly looking at me. "Someone's hyped up" Dimaria spoke as I nodded as Irene opened her eyes. "The others won't be ready by the time we come back we got here a lot earlier than thought" Irene spoke turning to face Grandine. 

"Is there a way you can slow down the pain Lucy will gain from these dreams?" Irene asked as Grandine started thinking. I noticed that Igneel had a worried look on his face. "Unlike Lucy Natsu is trapped in that dream world all the time" Larcade soon spoke getting me slightly worried as he was sinking into fire. Did that meant he was giving up? "Let me go back just for an hour or so" I spoke looking toward Irene as the others but her looked toward me as if I was crazy. Irene raised an eyebrow on the other hand.