~Chapter 2, Back~

~Natsu~ 

Lucy was passed out the whole drive back as Gray was driving back home thank god. Erza and I were watching Lucy in the back carefully and worried. "She is badly hurt" Erza spoke as she wasn't helping my worrying. In fact she made it worse. "One whole fight lasting a whole year, I thought she would be nearly dead honest truth" Gray spoke worried up front making me slightly relief that Lucy was stronger than we all thought. "We all need to hurry and learn the curing spells" Erza only spoke.

That soon got me thinking. Lucy cursed into suffering until she finds a lover or gives into darkness. I wanted to help her but I was unsure on how. I knew we all had two bets to make. On Mavis and Eclair or on learning the curing spells. Both where very unlikely. Lucy was soon waking up as we was coming into the city as Mirajane was waiting for us. Gray got out the truck first saying the good news to everyone as they was cheering as I helped Lucy sit up. "I didn't truly feel how deep there cuts where when in spirit forum" Lucy spoke sounding in pain, holding her side.

Erza and I helped Lucy out the truck as Mira was standing there her eyes closed smiling toward us. "Mira" Lucy spoke a little shocked as Mira opened her eyes looking toward Lucy smiling still. "Welcome home" she then spoke as Lucy smiled her eyes watering slightly. "Mhm, I'm home" Lucy replied as Mira rushed over hugging Lucy as she flinched slightly in some pain but hugged back pushing past it for the hug itself. Mira puled away holding Lucy's hands. "You look a mess, Wendy and the others should be back soon" Mira spoke looking toward Lucy worried.

"I am fine, Zodiacs will have me healed soon" Lucy replied as she was holding back how much pain she truly was in as I heard First Master's and Eclair's voices shouting getting us all to turn our heads as both rushed to Lucy as Eclair jumped into a hug pushing them both backwards onto the ground. Both were laughing loudly as First Master was smiling, her eyes watering even. "You baka, you had me worried" Eclair snapped as Lucy went slightly pale. "Sorry, forgive me" Lucy spoke hugging Eclair back.

"You tell me everything is that understood?" Eclair asked getting up and helping Lucy do so as Lucy was smiling toward her. "I am glad you never changed Eclair" Lucy spoke as Eclair put her forehead onto Lucy's, Eclair's eyes were closed. "We all change at some point, now tell me why are you giving out a slight dark aura?" Eclair asked nicely as everyone around us froze as Eclair moved her head away, opening her eyes. "Luke tainted my wings" Lucy answered as Eclair had horror on her face as Mavis rushed over.

Mavis's hand giving off a golden glow as she was holding one of Lucy's hands. "I won't give into the one thing I can't stand but if I do....Eclair I want you to be the one to strike me down" Lucy then spoke looking toward Eclair with a serious tone as we was all in pure shock and silent. Eclair on the other hand looked as if she was expecting this. "The old vow" Eclair whispered. "I made it for you so I ask for you to do it for me" Lucy replied as Eclair sighed slightly and then smiled toward Lucy as Mavis was in shock like us.

"I promise and vow if the darkness spreads to far or takes over I shall strike you down" Eclair spoke as I froze up. Michelle was able to be good while cursed. My mind was hating this vow, having this promise as Lucy soon smiled hugging Eclair. "You made it at lest, I am glad to have my teacher back" Lucy spoke as Eclair laughed slightly putting a hand on Lucy's head before hugging back. "We should leave the gate area and work on the taint right away" First Master Mavis spoke as she looked toward me, Erza and Gray.

"Well done you three" she spoke as it wasn't long until the ground was shaking and the sensors were going off. "LEVY, WHAT LEVEL?" Erza shouted her question as the short elf was rushing over holding a tablet. "Unknown a shield itself is around it meaning it ain't alone" Levy spoke checking the tablet as Mira smirked looking toward Erza. "Shall we?" she asked as we all felt fear seeing the look upon Mira's face. "We shall" Erza replied smiling as the two walked to the gate as it opened. "Be safe you two" Levy nearly shouted.