~Chapter 15, The Power~

~Natsu~ 

Life had smirked throw Lucy to the ground as it was easy to see she was already in pain from the taint and she was adding more on to protect us. "What is your choice Lady Heartfilla?" Life asked smirking as Lucy slowly got up on her biting her lip hard. "DON'T YOU DARE LUCY! I KNOW THAT LOOK DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE GIVE IN" Dimaria screamed toward Lucy as I got my fist aiming toward the unknown barrier around the seal as my first burst into dragon flames the power being mixed of a demon. 

Lucy, Life and Aqua all looked toward me in shock. "I ain't letting you pick their side Lucy" I nearly shouting swinging my fist toward the barrier as once it the seal broke in half the colour turning red as I felt control over it. "Impossible, no normal person can take over my seals" Life snapped as I dropped the seal glaring toward her as my fist was still burning in flames as I was pissed. Using us to get Lucy to be in more pain. "He is not a normal person" Lucy spoke falling to the ground as the Star Dress on her vanished.

"Aqua, Death" Life snapped as the two were in front of her and Lucy. "I would move" I snapped as the hand on fire grabbed Flames making the flames more wild, powerful and deadly. "Be fast Life" Aqua spoke sounding scared as I noticed Lucy's magic on Irene. Even on the ground she was putting her life at risk to help us lot. I felt something behind me as I smirked and ducked as a arrow came flying hitting Aqua in the chest pushing her away. "AQUA" Death shouted looking pissed as I got up and turned my head to see Erza.

She was out of breath reloading the crossbow in her hands. I moved fast as Death was about to strike me until a mix of water and ice hit her sending her flying away as I noticed Gray and Juvia side by side holding there weapons out of breath and tired. We wasn't going to let Lucy be alone in this anymore. I went to strike Life as she was too close to Lucy's side than I liked as a sword showed up in front of me out of no where. I was pushing the sword back as me and Flames were starting to melt the sword as Life look scared.

"Everyone has a weapon and monster inside of them "I heard Irene's voice as she was standing behind Life grabbing her neck and slammed her onto the ground as I destroyed the sword. Life was on the ground as Irene stomped her foot into her gut getting her to scream in blood along with cough up blood. "You awoken his monster weapon but I want you to die a more painful death" Irene spoke her staff floating in the air aiming toward Life it having a glowing end, the glow pure white.

Life's eyes widen in pure fear as her eyes watered. "Ain't that overboard? We could question her" Mira asked in some fear as I noticed Laxus was helping her stand. "Aqua is easier to question for now this thing hurt MY daughters, like I will let it live" Irene spoke as the glow came off the staff into Life as she burst into screams of pain as I rushed to Lucy's side letting Flames float next to me as she was holding her side. "Wendy we need you over here" I nearly shouted hearing Wendy rushing over.

"You also unlocked the power huh?" Lucy asked looking toward me as she was putting on a smile as I looked toward her even more worried. "Wait you mean I can learn the cure too?" I asked in shock as Lucy nodded. "Each welder will unlock it different as they use the spell different also" Lucy whispered struggling to stay awake as Wendy was by our sides healing her as soon the screams of pain died down as I turned my head to see a skeleton in place of where Life was. "She is an ex guardian she will sadly regenerate, we will need to use cure on them soon" Irene soon spoke her staff going into her hand.

"Y-you just melted her to death" Juvia whispered scared hiding behind Gray who was standing there in shock. "The more damaged one is, the more powerful they are. Irene you have over done it again" August spoke as Irene gave an annoyed 'tisk'. "Always destroying my fun August, I haven't been able to use my dragon side in over a year or so, if I don't get my fun I will end up hurting the ones I wish to protect" Irene spoke turning her head toward me, Wendy and Lucy as I hated the idea of Irene watching Lucy.