~Chapter 21, Mum? Old Man?~

~Erza~ 

I was worried about Lucy. She was putting her life in so much danger just for Natsu. I saw she cared for him but I saw she also cared just as much for Larcade. She cared for them both more than just friends. I saw she was struggling with that. I was hoping she would open up sooner or later to me. I was hoping for the sooner even more. "Igneel better not be too rusty" Grandine spoke as her and Metalicana were walking toward Igneel. Once we all was there he put his wing down letting us climb on it onto his back. 

He was a pretty huge dragon able to hold us all. "Igneel you got the location from my memory spell correct?" Irene asked as Igneel gave out a small chuckle. "Of course, I ain't that rusty Irene" he answered as once we was all on hanging onto the small horns along his back he started to flap his wings and jumped into the air as he started to fly. Once we was in the air I couldn't help but enjoy the view that was given to me. I was looked around amazing as I noticed Lucy smiling toward me getting me to look at her.

"Never flew this high up before?" Lucy asked quiet loudly as it was the only way to hear her as I shook my head no. "The view is amazing from up here" I only replied as Lucy nodded in agreement as she was sitting with Larcade who was helping her stay up. The slash in her side that looked all healed was still hurting her. She was pushing forward, not caring about her own pain. She cared about everyone else before herself. One of the reasons me and the other welders were able to get along with her.

We were the same. Natsu proved that in a way. Igneel soon stopped from move forward confusing us as Irene jumped ahead landing on Igneel's head as she looked ahead. "Impossible" she muttered her grip on her staff tightened as a huge dark power showed in the air as Lucy had pure fear on her face. "Acnologia" Larcade soon spoke as Dimaria stood up making her sword show in her hand as Brandish looked slightly scared. "He senses Igneel, we have to land NOW" Irene spoke as it was too late.

A blast came through the air, the blast bright blue as as Igneel moved fast able to just miss it as Dimaria started to have a golden glow off her. "Irene I can push him back" Dimaria spoke loudly as Irene turned her head to face us all. "Sit down and hold on, you are not to face Acnologia" Irene ordered as Igneel was forced to fly upwards getting Dimaria to sit back down fast and hold on. We was all holding on as once past the clouds we saw the great Death Dragon in front of us all. Acnologia.

He was a pure black dragon with light baby blue eyes and markings on his back. "Dragneel and Belserion" a deep voice came from the dragon ahead as Irene has a serious face and aura. "Igneel you are to take them straight to the camp" Irene ordered as we all got worried for her. Acnologia laughed like a mad man. "You think I would let him leave?" Acnologia asked as Lucy got up growing her wings on her back and flew to be next to Irene getting Irene to look toward her in a glare. "We fight together" Lucy spoke looking toward Irene.

Acnologia went quiet looking right toward Irene and Lucy getting me worried as I got ready to jump up into the air with Twin Bloods. We all got ready to attack as Igneel growled slightly. "What do you want Acnologia? You know out of anyone we can just put you back into a deep sleep" Igneel asked in pure rage as Grandine and Metalicana got up getting ready to jump off and join Igneel in dragon forum. The power coming off them both showed they was ready to turn. "A Heartfilla is alive?" Acnologia soon asked talking to himself.

He didn't answer Igneel as Lucy was flying just above Igneel's head as the clash of keys from Zodiacs echoed around us as I only got half of what they was going on about. They was worried about the power coming from Acnologia. There was something else Ophiuchus added but I was unsure on what. I was still trying to figure out how to understand her. "He is gaining power by the darkness in the air" Lucy soon whispered to Irene who lifted up her staff aiming toward Acnologia a white glow coming from it.

"Let us pass Acnologia your death and final battle will take place another time, you want to fight us at full strength do you not?" Irene soon asked shocking me by her words as Acnologia gave off a 'hmm' while thinking. Brandish and Larcade looked slightly worried as the dragon was quiet while thinking still. "I will give you three days Belserion. In respect to OUR last battle" Acnologia spoke before flying off letting Lucy give out a sigh of relief as Irene had the glow on her staff vanish. 

She still had a serious face and aura. "Three days before a battle with him and to find Natsu before hand, how will we do that?" Lucy soon asked looking toward Irene who closed her eyes looking downwards. "He will come to us, you got Natsu to fight again he will come to put a new taint or to kill you within most likely some hours, you used your wings he is using that to sense where you are" Irene answered as Lucy slowly nodded flying back to her seat with Larcade and made her wings vanish.

I was glad she was using them more but if Natsu was using that to sense her. I was worried for her safety. "Igneel we must move fast" Irene spoke still standing on his head a Igneel chuckle and smirked moving ten times faster than before flying downwards as all of us but Irene was struggling to stay on. We was all holding onto the horns tight as Irene was standing on Igneel's head balancing without trouble as we soon saw the camp below as Igneel stopped just slightly above the shield as we saw the others.

"IRENE" August shouted from below as Irene turned her head. "Landing time" Irene spoke as Igneel turning into his human forum as we all fell into the shield. We all landed on our feet just fine as Gajeel and Wendy were staring toward us in shock. Wendy burst into tears even. "Wendy" Grandine spoke smiling rushing over to the young welder as Wendy was crying rushing to Grandine hugging her. "Mum!" Wendy nearly shouted as Metalicana walked in front of Gajeel punching his shoulder. "No welcome for me?" he asked slightly annoyed.

"YOU BLOODY WENT MISSING ON ME OLD MAN!" Gajeel shouted annoyed as the two started insulting the other as Igneel sighed shaking his head. "Training is not finished for everyone" August informed Irene as Larcade helped Lucy walked to the small logs around the put out fire. Lucy sat down her mind somewhere else but she thanked Larcade. "Erza was riding a dragon!" Juvia nearly shouted as her and Mira were both next to me looking excited. "Come on give details" Mira spoke hugging my arm.

"Other than we ran into Acnologia there is nothing to give" Irene spoke getting August's and the other welder's eyes to widen in shock. Some had fear in them even. "He will be looking for us in three days" Irene soon spoke her eyes closed once more as Brandish and Dimaria walked over to Lucy trying to get her attention. "We have two days to find Natsu or kill him and then a day to get ready for maybe one of the biggest battles alive" Irene then spoke as most of us were worried about finding Natsu.

Worried if we couldn't find him in time. "I need to lay down" Lucy whispered getting up and heading to her tent as I was worried about her. "Her mind is still darkened she will need time" Grandine spoke still holding Wendy close to her. Igneel crossed his arms. "Eclair you are still close are you not?" Igneel soon asked as Eclair got up walking to Igneel. "Sadly she won't open up even to me" Eclair answered as Igneel sighed thinking as I looked toward the air. I sensed something was coming. 

Something powerful. "Erza?" Gray asked as I didn't turn my head to him or reply my mind on the new senses. Powering up was worth the trouble. "He is near by" I spoke turning around to face the others as Irene nodded. "August shield down we are to fight Natsu Dragneel head on" Irene spoke as August sighed stomping his staff into the ground removing the shield around us all. "Igneel do not go soft on him, he may be your youngest but we need to beat some sense into him while Lucy tries the cure spell" Irene spoke.

"Understood" Igneel only replied not happy with what he had to do. We all was getting ready, ready for an extremely powerful battle.