~Chapter 18, History~

~Lucy~ 

We all was in a room filled with pictures as all of us was staring toward one in shock. "That looks just like Erza" I spoke walking toward the picture reading under on the frame it was Queen Irene Belserion. She had Erza's length hair but a part on her right side was braided. (In Media). She looked happy. "This was before her wedding if I remember rightly" Igneel spoke shocking many of us. "Most likely your father Erza, it is rare for an immortal Queen to get pregnant but has happened before but it would take over 400 years to give birth to the child" Igneel then informed us.

"Who did Irene marry?" Dimaria asked as Igneel started thinking. "I can't remember the backstabbing bastards name" Igneel mumbled still trying to think getting Grandine to sigh and shake her head. "Picture is here though" Metalicana spoke as we all turned our heads to see a man in a picture his name was scratched out on the frame. He had long wavy, dark hair and droopy eyes, and a small goatee. As a general, and one who frequented the battlefield, he wore armor with markings of two unknown Kingdom symbols.

"It was a marriage to bring peace between Kingdoms, Irene always wanted to be a mother but I don't ever remember in my memory her getting pregnant" Igneel spoke still trying to think as Grandine shook her head. "She only told me and healing dragons" Grandine spoke as Igneel and Metalicana looked toward her in shock as Grandine walked in front of Erza. "I was meant to be your godmother, I am glad you are in good health but you took only half of the dragon magic making you a half human so did Irene raise you?" Grandine answered as Erza shook her head no.

"Queen Immortal dragons are known for needing to feed on humans once every one-hundred years she most likely was near that point when you was born so to keep you safe she took you somewhere she trusted" Grandine had a sad and pity look on her face. "I can't see Irene being a mother much" Brandish and Dimaria mumbled rubbing the back of their necks. "Yes she has changed, she used to be a woman who cared for others and put them first but now there is a bloodlust on her" Igneel spoke.

Dimaria and Brandish were staring toward Igneel in pure shock. "NICE? IRENE?" they shouted in pure shock as Igneel nodded crossing his arms. "Irene is nice to me" I pointed out as they looked toward me with a 'duh' look. "She adopted you as her second daughter of course she is nice to you" they both replied at the same time what made it kinda creepy. I sighed slightly as Larcade shook his head. "She was different when joined the Spriggans?" Erza asked looking toward me for a second with a worried look before turning to Igneel.

"More like when her own husband tried to kill her and you Erza" Grandine answered shocking us all as we looked toward Grandine as she was holding her staff and looked toward the ground. "Irene was sweet, kind and caring person who always wanted a family of her own. When her wish was granted your father did not believe her but while pregnant she was more powerful and with hormones and time of war she was stressed a lot. Your father thought of her as a monster in that time so he tried to kill you both" Grandine answered explained more.

Erza was in more shock than the rest of us. "That was when I found Lord Zeref" Irene spoke as we turned around to see her walking inside without her staff or hat. "I was trapped in my dragon forum to save you Erza. I turned but I was not allowed to or you would of been trapped inside of me and the 400 year wait would begin but to save your life I changed. For punishment I was stuck in dragon forum and as you was a half human I was unable to give birth until I found a way to return to normal" Irene soon joined in on the story filling in more gaps of her own past.

"Lord Zeref found me one day as he used hi magic to turn me human and taught me how to go in and out of dragon forum while pregnant with you. But the 400 year wait was there, I became Spriggan as I owe Zeref my life as he made sure you would have one. If you was inside me longer than the years you was meant to wait, you would of died" Irene then finished as Erza was frozen in shock, deep in thought after hearing all of this as Irene sighed. She walked toward the picture of her when younger.

"This was when everything was more simple, Igneel and Belserion my personal dragon guards always were by my side, if I wasn't weak and stupid I would of saw the lies that my husband gave me when my adoptive father Belserion died. I found out way to much later my own husband kill him" Irene spoke guilt in her own voice as I was in some shock to hear it. Igneel was in shock also as Grandine covered her mouth with her free hand while Metalicana was in pure rage at the news.

"He died long ago from old age, I wish I could give him the same scar he gave me when trying to kill you Erza" Irene put her hand on the scar on her side of stomach. Mine, Larcade's, Dimaria's and Brandish's eyes widen in some shock. "But that is enough about the dark past" Irene soon turned around looking toward me. "You lost the taint power boost, can you still use Ophiuchus?" Irene asked as I heard Ophiuchus's key jingle as I nodded as Irene took a breath. 

"I am here to remind you if the cure doesn't work we will have to kill Natsu Dragneel" Irene spoke as I froze up as Erza put a hand on her head going into deeper thought as Twin Bloods were asking if Erza and I could do it? "If none of you can end him, I shall do it for you" Irene soon spoke as Erza moved her hand, looking toward Irene with a serious face. "He WILL be cured and if not I shall be the one to do it, he is my younger brother after all" Erza spoke as I turned my head to the window thinking.

Natsu...

Come back to us....

Please...

Come Back....