~Chapter 25, Missing~

~Natsu~ 

Next morning we woke up to hear Lucy was missing along with Larcade. Mavis, Zeref and August being the last to see them. We was all in the Guild Hall in the meeting room. Only us welders, the other set of Spriggans, Zeref, Gramps and Mavis. "Any ideas on where they both could of went?" Brandish soon asked no emotion in her voice, face or body language. Her eyes showed worry and fear. "Sadly no, all we have is Lucy giving Mavis a spirit stone" August answered closing his eyes thinking while playing with his beard.

Mavis looked very worried sitting in her seat as she had her hands below her head fiddling with the bow on her outfit. "What if Lucy used the stone and heard something?" Mira soon asked as the stone was in front of Mavis as she looked toward it. "I am unsure on who she would summon with it" Mavis then spoke as my mind was on why they both would go missing. They both knew about Acnologia coming. I just learnt about it, I didn't like the fact he had a interest on Lucy with her being a Heartfilla.

"It has to link with Acnologia" Wendy spoke thinking as my father's, Grandine's, Irene's and Metalicana's eyes widen as they moved toward the crystal. "Call Anna Heartfilla" they all spoke at the same time shocking and confusing most of us as Mavis grabbed it saying the name of who the others asked as soon a women who looked just like Lucy in the Ophiuchus Star Dress she had used before. "Anna" Mavis spoke smiling toward her as Anna looked around and sighed. "It seems Lucy took off to finish the mission alone" Anna spoke sounding as if this has happened before.

"Mission?" Irene asked in a cold tone as Anna nodded. "The Heartfilla families biggest fear and secret, she finally learnt it and has taken it upon herself to deal with Acnologia alone" Anna answered as my eyes widen pure fear rushing inside of me as Wendy was hugging her mother Grandine worried next to me. "Larcade must of followed after her" Zeref spoke thinking as Mavis stopped playing with the bow on her outfit. "Anna where have they gone?" Mavis soon asked as Anna went to say but kept quiet.

"I am sorry Queen Mavis this secret is longer than you have been Queen, the past Queen before you made sure no one else knows. I can give hints to the location that is all" Anna soon spoke as my hand turned into the fist as I moved forward slamming the fist onto the huge war table in front of me jumping many people. Anna looked toward me. "Fuck that, those day and ages are gone and Lucy is in danger, we need that information" I nearly shouted as many around were agreeing with me.

"I cannot say. The promise remains and us Heartfilla Weapons keep them until end of time" Anna replied getting me to freeze remembering how Lucy always kept her promises and words. Even if it killed her. "If only my mind was still linked to Lucy's" I spoke annoyed as a hand went on my shoulder to see it was Zeref. "Anna what are the hints?" he only asked looking toward her as Anna was in a thinking pose matching Lucy's as her and this Anna were so alike. "Golden as her hair, once used for great farming of baby dragons, past comes back to present as future comes back to past" Anna soon answered before vanishing.

Many of us were confused until Mavis got up looking worried. "Golden Fields" she spoke confusing me and the other welders while the others from the past weren't confused at all. "I thought the fields died out" Brandish spoke as Mavis had her hands on the table looking down at it thinking. "They did but past comes back to present, future comes back to past. The fields have grown back along with something important coming in that area" Mavis soon spoke looking toward Zeref who stood next to me.

"You are better with riddles than myself" Mavis got Zeref to close his eyes thinking as his hand was still on my shoulder. "Sounds more like a Time Eclipse. Anna was the Celestail Heartfilla Weapon of Time" Zeref soon spoke opening his eyes looking at Mavis as she sat back down in her hair. "A Time Eclipse, could be the most powerful thing ever to live, pushing Acnologia into it would surely kill him for good" Mavis then spoke closing her own eyes while leaning back. She was worried about Lucy and Larcade.