~Chapter 11, Training Begins~

~Lucy~ 

August lifted his staff and slammed it onto the ground as within a blink we was all at the beach, Larcade and Irene next to me, August in front and the others in front of him. They was looking around in shock. "Still the same, Magic King" I spoke laughing using the nickname he had gotten as the other's eyes widen in shock. "H-he's the Magic King?" Gray asked in shock as I nodded. "Each Spriggan has a nickname known everywhere and throughout all history" I informed as Irene put a hand on my shoulder.

"Even our newbie does" Irene spoke as I laughed slightly. "What one are you wanting me to keep?" I asked as she then laughed slightly as she smiled toward me and then looked away as it wasn't long for an army the size of a country was around us all. Most Rank SS or Rank S or Type Zero. "You are all to attack, use what you know. Show us what you got" August spoke as they Mira changed to Satan-Soul, Laxus had lightening around him, Jellal had a serious aura grow around him, Erza pulled out Twin Bloods changing her armor to Japanese Cloth. 

Natsu pulled out Flames, Gray was already aiming Icer toward them, Wendy had Gust go into her hands as she stepped back ready to help, Juvia and Gajeel were back to back smirking. "Lucy you are to jump in if you like" August spoke shocking me. "You are out of practice, you should of been able to nearly kill Brandish and Dimaria back in the training room" August soon added as I smiled closing my eyes and my head face downward toward the ground. "I will when the next wave shows, you need to learn about them for now" I replied.

It took an hour for the nine of them to deal with the Rank S and SS. All what was left was twenty Type Zeros as they was all out of breath and covered in dirt, sand, bruises, cuts and blood. "Stamina with mana will be needed first" Larcade spoke as Irene nodded in agreement. Soon I heard the jingle of Ophiuchus's key as the Type Zero my grandmother called Assassin was coming in. "Ophiuchus Gauntlet" I nearly shouted gaining the black gauntlet to show on my arm as I moved fast using the power of my tainted wings to push me even faster.

I was in front of Erza in a second blocking the giant sword in Assassin's hands as the Type Zero was smirking. "I knew I smelt a tainted Fairy" she sang as I used the power of the gauntlet to push her back and away from the nine people behind me. "She is mine" I spoke deadly moving toward the Type Zero. "Lucy wait" Erza spoke as I turned my head as she was about to move forward until Irene was there in a blink in front of Erza. Irene's head close to Erza's to where her hat was on Erza's head. Erza was shocked of how fast Irene was.

"You are here to train, so is she, this is the battle to avenge her grandmother" Irene spoke as my head turned fast blocking a hit from Assassin's sword as she was starting to push me back ever so slightly. I sent a dark wave through the gauntlet at Assassin sending her flying as the pain from the taint was going off once again. "Why bother fighting what you will become?" I heard my own voice as the image of myself showed up in front of me as huge amount of pain was building in my chest as I bit my tongue and push through her.

I walked straight through her and punched the sword out of Assassin's hand as I turned the gauntlet into the Sword Of Leo as I went to cut her down until one of the twenty Type Zeros blast me and was about to hit me down until a sliver metal cross came down from the sky cutting the Type Zero in half. I turned my hand to see Larcade his hand aimed toward where the Type Zero was as he lifted his hand up getting the cross to do so. "Thanks" I spoke getting up and looking toward Assassin. 

"You truly wish to fight that taint? Even after you already have been affected even more huh?" she asked looking excited as I heard the clashing of keys in Zodiacs Pouch as I took a deep breath hearing thoughts of how I would just join them. Thoughts sounding of my own voice as I was trying to push past it. It was struggling to do so. Irene soon showed up in front of Assassin turning her staff into two swords as she stabbed them inside of her gut. "The taint, it seems you are affecting it" Irene spoke deadly a white glow coming from her.