~Epilogue~

~Lucy~ 

I heard Igneel, Grandine and Metalicana all left this morning  before I woke up as they had to help the small Dragon Kingdom that was rebuilding ever so slowly. Now Acnologia was gone they could come out, trade, bond and join with the cities. I was in Mavis's and Makarov's office where Mavis and Zeref was as the other Spriggans were getting ready to leave. Irene bonding with Erza for the short time they could. Zeref already gave permission for the two to meet whenever so Irene most likely was giving Erza a Lacrima Crystal.

"You wanted to ask us both something and talk to me before leaving?" Mavis asked confused as I started rubbing the back of my neck. "W-well as you know my pride thing I-I wanted permission to date Larcade" I answered my face burning up as Mavis smiled toward me brightly as Zeref gave me a smile. "He already asked us this morning" they both spoke as I felt slightly like an idiot as Mavis rushed up to me hugging me. "Oh I agree with it Lucy" she spoke loudly and excited as Zeref nodded in agreement.

"Thanks" I spoke as Mavis pulled away smiling brightly as I took a breath calming myself and my face down. "Also I have a mission to finish, Zeref will need to know as I am a Spriggan" I spoke getting Zeref to raise an eyebrow. "Out there somewhere in information on how to bring back the Fairy race, I am looking for it with Irene" I then explained as Mavis stared toward me in pure shock as Zeref walked over. "I shall make it a mission for all Spriggans to look" he spoke shocking me.

"This is important to you and Mavis now so I will support it" he then explained seeing me so shock as I then smirked. "Are you two back together?" I asked in a singing tone as Mavis went red as Zeref went slightly red also as I laughed slightly. "Finally" I then spoke as Mavis crossed her arms blushing harder as Zeref laughed slightly smiling toward me. "We will find a way to bring back the Fairies" he spoke as I nodded smiling. I was so happy Zeref agreed and was getting the others to help Invel one of the Spriggans would be handy helping out with this.

He was pretty smart in finding things. After a talk on what I had so far about finding a way we left to meet everyone at the North Gates. The Spriggans were all there as Erza and Irene were saying a final goodbye. "Juvia wonders, does Lucy really have to go?" Juvia asked as I was standing next to Zeref and Brandish. "I will visit and return once my mission is over" I answered smiling as Juvia slowly nodded slightly sad. "Mission being what? Maybe we can help" Natsu offered as I shook my head no.

"You all must protect the cities I will also be a welder but I am a Spriggan now also means I have a country and King to protect also" I soon explained as Natsu sighed nodding as Mira rushed at me hugging me tight. "YOU BETTER WRITE TO US OR IM HUNTING YOU DOWN YOUNG LADY" Mira shouted crying as I laughed hugging her back. "I will when I can, I have a feeling I got a bumpy road ahead of me" I spoke as I saw my own image once more in the background smirking. She was mouthing 'Im Still Here' toward me.

I knew she would be a problem. I had to find a way to undo Luke's spell to keep her in my head. Mira pulled away from the hug smiling at me. "Alright but please don't be shy to ask for help" Mira spoke holding my hands as I nodded in agreement. "Also visit anytime you around a city or near one of our camps, we could be there" Gray spoke as I nodded once more as Zeref spoke about it time to go. August was staying behind to finish the training with the others and to spend time with Mavis as she ordered that part.

Zeref in love with her gave in right away and agreed. August didn't mind finally spending time with his mother. I was still in shock over the fact he was known as August Dragneel. Once out the gate August teleaported us all to Zeref's castle in his country the Alvarez Empire were my new mission started. I was bringing back my race somehow. From the writing of my brothers in the cave he talked about a temple holding the power to bring them back. I had to find it I knew it was a long shot but I wanted to check it out.

"Irene, get ready to head out again after Lucy is known to the country as a Spriggan" Zeref ordered as Irene raised an eyebrow. "Lucy has her people to save, I am joining to help" Zeref then explained walking off as Brandish and Dimaria hugged me tight as I laughed slightly smiling toward them both. "We should all be roommates in the castle" Dimaria spoke smiling at the idea as I laughed again as Irene shook her head. "I have a feeling she will be Larcade's roommate after what she asked me and Lord Zeref" Irene replied smirking as my cheeks burst on fire.

Dimaria and Brandish both smirked looking toward me as I noticed Larcade was blushing sightly. "YOU TWO ARE A THING" Brandish shouted noticing Larcade as his face got worse as Dimaria was fangirling trying to figure out a ship name as she was reminding me of Mira. "Happy for you Lucy" Brandish spoke laughed slightly holding my hand as her and Dimaria stopped hugging me. "Thanks" I smiled as we all headed toward the white castle in the center of the Alvarez Empire. I was going to miss the others.

I knew I would see them all again but they had the chance to have lifes without fighting now. I for one couldn't live like that anymore. I knew I couldn't, I was the Heartfilla Weapon and now I was a Dragon Fairy. There was no chance I was living the peaceful life without some adventure around the world to keep the dragon at rest.