~Chapter 14, Please~

~Lucy~ 

Irene was staring at me in full shock, frozen in place. "Irene, I can't go on any longer, I can barely move" I whispered in pain as I heard Erza clashing swords with Life as they both seemed to have a similar power. "L-Lucy please say you are joking" Irene asked her voice cracking as I was in some shock she out of everyone would act like this. I smiled toward her, tears finally falling down my cheeks. "Irene just do it, please.....before I turn, let me die being me" I begged as she was in more shock her face going slightly pale as she closed her eyes.

Her face moving downward. "Zodiacs, leave me behind before you all turn too" I whispered as heard all the keys jingling telling me to keep fighting. Some were begging for me to keep fighting, begging me to win over this. I noticed my hair was also darker. I was nearly the image I had been seeing. "Irene, I don't want to turn, I know once I turn so do the others. Please don't let this happen" I begged smiling at her crying as she had tears building up in the corners of her eyes. "I finally get my wish and this happens" she spoke shocking me.

"All I wanted was to be a mother to you and Erza. I just wanted us three back together again" she spoke a tear dropping down from her face onto my leg as it shocked me. She was one who always wanted a family. One who always craved for it as she never had one when she grew up. A powerful explosion happened sending me and Irene flying as Irene took most the hit for me as we was now both laying on the ground hurt. Irene knocked out from taking most of the blast as I was unable to move without huge pain hitting me.

"Irene" I spoke worried as I noticed the others were struggling they was all being pushed into a black seal that was where Irene and I once was. "Zodiacs" I whispered pushing myself to stand huge pain attacking me as I got in a stance my golden seal showed up under me. "I call upon the heavens, my bloodline and all that is light, stop evil in it's tracks and help those in need" I spoke my chant fast as the seal turned gold and into my own as the others were pushed onto it getting healing and power as they looked toward me.

"I call upon the great snake, grant me your Star Dress, STAR DRESS OPHIUCHUS" I shouted as I heard Ophiuchus's laugh echo around us all as I had a glow around me looks as when it vanished I was in a different attire. My hair had grown as it was up in a ponytail and had side-swept bangs in front, with two strands of hair draped down the sides of my head. I was dressed in elegant robes with a high-collared cloak. I also had a keyhole blouse and a long dress. The outfit being black and gold theme. The three unknowns came today turning the seal a dark gold.

The others tried leaving it being unable to do so. "IRENE WAKE UP" Brandish shouted worried as I stepped forward to hear I was in heels. "You are here to turn me so fight me and leave them out of this" I spot no emotion in my voice as it left my face. "Death fight her" Life spoke as the last girl came toward me slowly. She had very long black hair and red eyes, she was wearing a black ballgown fit for a queen with a staff in her hands. Aqua, Life and Death. The names of the old human guardians from so long ago.

The guardians that I had help hand pick. "None of you remember me huh?" I asked as they froze looking toward me. "I was only six when I helped give you those weapons" I then added as all their eyes widen staring toward me in pure shock. "H-how?" Aqua asked as my hand was glowing a golden colour as I was slowly destroying the seal. "You are all to stand down" I ordered as Death raised en eyebrow and smirked slightly. She was excited for a fight worth her standards. "We are no longer guardians Lady Heartfilla" Death spoke aiming her staff toward me.

"Then I will have to kill every one of you" I spoke with no emotion as I moved fast, faster than ever in this Star Dress as I was behind Death in the blink of an eye blasting her in the back sending her deep into the ground as I turned my head to Life and Aqua who both stepped back. "Maybe we should listen" Aqua laughed scared as Life had swords moving around in front of her aimed toward me. "Ophiuchus Gauntlet" I spoke the weapon showing on my right arm as Life looked scared moving backwards again her hand shaking.

"To protect the ones I love" I whispered punching the ground sending out a pure shock wave hitting the two old guardians and now Dark Types sending them flying backwards as I turned around fast catching a black orb in my gauntlet and threw it back hitting Death with her own blast. She had blood coming from her mouth within a second. "The power of Ophiuchus" August spoke smirking as he was impressed. "You are near the edge, fighting more will just cause you pain to where you will die" Death snapped.

"You are no longer guardians meaning you should no longer care" I spoke aiming my right hand toward Death as she aimed her staff toward the seal smirking. "I know what you care about" she spoke as I then understood she wasn't aiming for the seal. I moved fast to be in front of Irene getting hit with a blast sending me flying into a sword that went through my shoulder as a boiling water blast came from above sending me into the ground. "LUCY!" I heard Natsu and Gray shout as I got up pulling the sword out of my shoulder.

I saw Irene was alright as I noticed the blast she took had a knockout magic inside of it. She took the whole magic hit knocking her out. They knew who she was right away. They thought I was just a carry on Heartfilla from my bloodline most likely. "I gotta stall" I whispered to myself as the gauntlet on my arm vanished as I was low on magic with me fighting the taint and pushing past the pain. "Come on Irene who are you fighting?" I asked annoyed as it was someone else's magic that put Irene out cold they was in her head fighting her.

They would use her memories and own thoughts on her. I knew she would push past it. "How about a choice" Life was in front of me grabbed my neck tightly as I looked toward her no emotion. "You turn or we taint one of the other welders" Life spoke as my eyes widen. Pure fear inside of the idea of the others dealing with this....this suffering.