Deviless

Dedicated to burnyourlocalchurch
P.S. GUYS I GOT MY FIRST TATTOO

I was quickly running out of eraser. I sighed in frustration, shoving the sketchbook to the edge of the desk and closing my eyes in an attempt to re-envision my project.

A set of lanky arms wrapped around me, and I let my head fall back against his muscular chest. His lips kissed a fiery trail down my neck, his lip rings acting like ice to sooth the searing skin.

"Mmm, baby." Chris chuckled, trailing his hands down my arms sensually. "I think it's about time you take a break." I raised an eyebrow, twisting around in my chair to look at him. "Hypocrite." The workaholic rolled his eyes and picked me up, craning his neck down to kiss me.

I smiled into his kiss, tangling my hands in his hair as our tongues danced together.

Goosebumps ran up and down my arms, and I rolled my hips against his with a breathy moan.

We were so lost in each other, the sound of his phone alarm made me scream like a little bitch.

Chris burst out laughing, and I playfully punched his arm. "Fuck you." He winked, dismissing the alarm with a smirk. "After the girls go to bed, baby." He carried me out of my office and into the garage, where all of my boots were lined up next to the girls'.

I was feeling lazy, so I just slid into my ratty old vans and tossed on Chris's giant Pittsburgh Penguins hoodie to keep warm in this chilly Scranton spring weather.

Of course, my husband was wearing his six inch platforms and a studded leather jacket.

I rolled my eyes and put my shades on. "Fucking gorgeous." My husband landed a hand down on my ass and I giggled, turning to peck his lips cheekily. "You flatter me too much, my love."

Chris opened my car door for me, rubbing my flat tummy before buckling my seatbelt. I smiled and laid my head back against the headrest. When I heard his door slam shut, I turned to face my lover, extending my hand for him to hold on the drive.

Our garage door peeled back to reveal the bright outside world. I messed with the radio, giggling when I heard one of our songs playing.

"Miza wants us to write another dead girl song." I nudged Chris, who smiled wider. "You know she told me she wants a death hawk the next time she gets her hair cut." I laughed. "What did Maya say?"

Chris laughed and licked his lips. "Maya told me that if I made her cut her hair she would draw my eyebrows on in pink."

We both shared a laugh as he pulled into the parking lot, closely followed by a black SUV.

I didn't think anything of it, because it was pickup time, after all, and plenty of parents drove large SUVs to accommodate for their families.

Chris parked, and I heard his phone go off. With a frown, I took the call for my husband.

"What's up?" I rested my elbow on the center console, and Chris kissed the top of my head affectionately.

"Jaime and the boys just got back from the store, she says the paparazzi were everywhere." Ricky sounded pissed. "One of them tried to grab Jackson."

I bit my lip, looking up at Chris worriedly. "He's not hurt, is he?" We all knew just how vicious the camera crews could be. Our success was both a blessing and a curse.

"No, but I'm still pissed." Ricky growled. "He's a fucking three year old kid, for Satan's sake!" I clenched my fist, unintentionally squeezing Chris's hand.