New Year Same Gossip

"Serena looked effing hot last night. There's something wrong with that level of perfection... it needs to be violated."

"You are deeply disturbed."

"And yet you know I'm right. You're telling me if you had the chance..."

"I have a girlfriend. And by the way, how is Ella? It must be nice to have her back home."

"Nathanial, one you guys have been dating since kindergarten and you haven't sealed the deal and two why do you care if I like having my sister home?"

"Who says seal the deal? And I care because Ella and you are my closest friends I happen to know that this whole summer as you were drowning your way through booze and girls you missed having your sister home."

Chuck nodded in agreement "Point taken." They arrived at their stop

"You following us or something?" Chuck questioned a guy who seemed to be listening to Nate and his conversation.

"No, I... I go to your school. Identical uniforms, that's kind of a tip-off?" the unknown guy motioned to their matching uniforms but it made no difference to Chuck Bass. He was still a nobody to him that he didn't need to waste his time with.

___________________________________
After sleeping through three of my alarms I finally made it to the steps with my breakfast wrap in hand. Blair already had Isabel, Katy and her new minion in training Jenny distributing the invitations for the upcoming Kiss on The Lips party.

 Blair already had Isabel, Katy and her new minion in training Jenny distributing the invitations for the upcoming Kiss on The Lips party

"Hello, ladies. Jenny great job on the invitations." I examined the hard work Jenny put in and she smiled brightly at me

"Thanks, Elle."

"So cute! They should be framed or something." Is agreed in excitement

"Not bad work. And here is yours as promised." Blair fake smiles and hands Jenny her invitations. I don't with Blair's tactics used for minions but these girls know what it means being a part of Blair's group of close friends.

I saw Serena coming towards us and I waved to her and hugged her as Blair shot daggers into the back of my head.

"Hey, here you guys are. I looked all over the dining hall for you." Serena introduces herself to Jenny and everyone could feel the tension. Serena notices the invitation in my hands and asks to see it and I hand it over. Blair may have issues with her but I've grown up with both Blair and Serena as my best friends and no fight between them will make me choose one over the other.

"So, when's the party?"

Blair plastered on her I'm queen bitch face and smiled at Serena

"Saturday. And you're kinda not invited. Since until 12 hours ago, everyone thought you were at boarding school. And Jenny used up all the invites." Jenny tried to say she could make more but Blair dismissed her and like a good little minion Jenny obeyed