Summer Romance

Thank you to everyone who has voted and added this story to their reading list. It means the world that people are enjoying this story. Here's a new chapter. I've been busy getting ready to go back to school so my updating will happen less and less. Please enjoy.

I was enjoying my last few days of freedom before I joined the family in the Hamptons. It's been nothing less than perfect this whole summer. Carter and I the first night sat down and laid out all our dirty laundry, and to say there was a few yelling matches and tears would be an understatement. I left him alone in Paris to only find myself traveling through Spain and eventually finding myself back in Mykonos Greece. I enjoyed a few days to myself in Bart's hotel before I was joined one morning by Carter. We couldn't avoid each other anymore and through understanding that our relationship will never be perfect, but if we can accept each other for our flaws then we can love each other through the hardest of times.

One advantage of vacationing and doing work in the blissful sun and magnificent places such as Greece and Italy meant I got a great tan that I would never get in the city. I did ad campaigns for the new Guess line as well as my first time in Chanel, which will hopefully land me an opportunity to walk in this year's fashion week. I've met with countless designers and have yet heard back from them wanting me to model more for them than the first impression and Gina hasn't heard much about fashion week. I'm worried the designers want someone who's completely fresh face, and not me.

Carter and I enjoyed most our summer living in Greece together. We found a place that we bought and we lived like the Greeks. Our neighbors were gracious enough to teach us their culture and even teach us how to cook some of their famous meals. I've sadly not mastered cooking, and some nights Carter and I went to bed hungrily. Carter surprisingly is an excellent cook and I've found my new hobby in baking. We mingled with the locals and even went sailing out on the Mediterranean and I even caught a fish or two. We've met a few people who we like to call friends. Some of them are married and show us the entertainment. We've gone to almost all dance rooms the town has to offer. I've concluded that Carter has two left feet, but hey no one's perfect.

I loved my daily trip to the market and bringing home things for Carter and me to cook. Sometimes we would get together with our friends and neighbors to have a family style meal. We would laugh over our life stories and let's just say Chuck was always a favorite of everyones. Tonight, was the last night Carter and I would be in Mykonos. Our friends are throwing us a going away party and we're all bringing our favorite meals and alcohol. I'm in charge of bringing the ever-favorite Baklava.

__________________________________
I walk into our place and Carter is nowhere in sight.

"Carter, hey we have to get cooking. I have all of the ingredients for baklava and moussaka." I announce from the kitchen. Still no Carter. I kept walking out to our backyard to stop dead in my tracks. Carter was going hard at chopping wood for the bonfire for tonight. You would never know that under the expensive suits and the occasional baggy worn clothes that Carter had the body of a Greek God. I should win a medal for even letting that man leave our bedroom daily. We've controlled our sexual urges, but right now he's making it hard not to rid him of his pants now. All the sweat dripping down his chiseled abs seriously sent my ovaries into overcharge.

He looks up and sees me and smiles. He wipes away the sweat from his forehead with a towel and then slings it around his neck. He strolls towards me.