Wedding Drama

Here it is! The end of season one!!! Thank you, for everyone who voted and added this story to their reading list. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I loved writing it.

Today is the big day and things couldn't be crazier. Carter canceled last minute as my wedding date saying something along the lines of I got called for a last-minute business thing in England. I believed as much as Chuck telling a girl he's a virgin. I called I'm out on his possible lie and asked if he was still having issues about me keeping the possible pregnancy from him. He lied like any man and said it wasn't a problem, but I'm not dumb. I can tell from that moment our relationship won't be the same. I just thought we could be open with each other about our issues so we can work it out. He knows how upset I was from keeping this from him and he said he understood, but it's like when a girl says she's fine, but really, she's not all that fine.

I decided to help make sure everything was for the wedding to keep my mind off everything that is possibly going wrong in my life. I seriously can't wait for this wedding to be over with so I can immerse myself in work and relieve some stress. I was currently fixing the finishing touches when Blair came rushing into the Place with an I have a scheme look on her face.

"What if I told you Chuck and I have a way to get Georgina back?"

"I would tell you I'm too busy with this wedding, but what the hell. I need a break." I got the run down from Blair that she, Chuck and Dan worked out a way to trick Georgina into packing her bags, if she liked it or not.

I normally never take part in Blair's schemes but if it gets Georgina to leave, I'm all in. She has messed with our lives far too long and the bitch needs to go. Blair somehow with the help of Chuck got in contact with Georgina's parent's and low and behold they were not aware of their daughter is back in the city. Blair got them to agree to place Georgina in a boot camp for the troubled and it's so perfect. Dan was the bait to get Georgina out of hiding and all we had to do was wait. Being bad feels so good.

__________________________________
Blair and I hide while Dan baited her and all I can think about is how I wished I had some popcorn for the shit fest that is about to go down.

"Oh, you're not alone, G. We're here now." Blair and I walk up behind her and she stiffens hearing our voices.

"And we brought some people who really, really want to see you." I plaster my fakest smile. Georgina looks scared out of her mind.

"I think you remember your parents." Blair motions to the couple behind us and fear are written all over her face.

"Mom, dad, this is not what you think. You have to believe me.' Georgina tries to lie her way out of this mess, but not so fast.

"There, there Georgie. It's gonna be okay."

"No, this time it won't." Georgina's mother marches forward furious at her daughter.

"Or it won't" I pipe in.

"Your parents were so worried, G. They told me everything. How you're supposed to be on the equestrian circuit but sold your show pony for cocaine." Blair adds salt to the open wound.

"That was a difficult time, but I-I've put that behind me."

"When? When you were in rehab?" Blair asks.

"It's hard to get clean when you hitchhike into town, steal a credit card and book a ticket to Ibiza." I bump hips with Blair.

"You didn't see where they sent me. I mean that place was awful. It was it was in Utah. At least I lasted longer than Lohan." Georgina complained.