Yale Or Nah

Here's another chapter. This will be the last one for a little bit. Enjoy.

The excitement over Fashion week kept me up all night. I couldn't believe one of my biggest dreams was coming true. Right after Fashion Week, Gina was contacted by Vogue and they want me on the next month's issue. I flew out the next day to shoot for Vogue Spain and I wouldn't be happier. This is hopefully the first of many Vogue covers. I can see what the future must hold. Now I'm brought back to the reality that I'm a seventeen-year-old high school student who is still deciding what college she wants to apply to. This is the last week of college visits before applications are read for admissions. I'm still deciding which school I want. I've always thought Harvard was for me, but now Columbia or even the New School seemed like a better option. With my career taking off it may be better off for me to attend school closer to the city and Harvard is too far away. I need to be close to the hustle and bustle of New York.

This week is going to be stressful, to say the least. Blair is all about Yale and just for moral support, I'm heading to Yale with a majority of our class to tour the beautiful campus. I can visit Columbia anytime I want and I've already had my interviews with Harvard before the start of the school year. I just need time to clear my head on what I want, and going to a school I have no interest in attending is just thing I need.

I was informed by the two different parties that Blair and Serena are not on speaking terms. They're going through one of their no talking phases. Blair tried to sabotage her mother's show by having Serena wear the wrong dress and Serena was completely insensitive to Blair's oversensitive feelings. I love them both and I can only hope that they will get over their issues soon. I have everything I need for a weekend at Yale and wait for Serena to be ready to head to school. Chuck and Nate are spending a bunch of time together getting ready to violate a bunch of College girls. Chuck hasn't stopped mentioning the exclusive all make club he wants to interact with and find out their secrets. He doesn't even want to go to college but he's doing this purely out of social purposes. He likes things are elite and keeps people he deems not worthy of getting in. Personally, I think he's doing it just to give people a hard time.

__________________________________
Serena finally graced me with her presence as we took a nice walk to school. I love our walks, it's when we can reflect what's going on in our busy lives. We may live under the same roof but we still don't see that much of each other, we mostly see each other when we have classes together but other than that it's like we're strangers. I believe it's the stress of senior year and having to decide where we want our lives to take us.

"I heard from my mom that you'll be touring Yale today? What happened to Harvard Business school?"

"Ever since Fashion Week my career is finally taking off. As you may have heard from conversations with Gina or Bart, I landed Vogue Spain's next cover. That's why I was gone all last week, but now I have the choice to continue my education and further my career. With close thinking and discussion over business meetings with Bart and Gina we've decided that it would be best if I attended school in the city."