Birthday Nightmare

I'm skipping the Thanksgiving episode since I don't see Ella really being in it.

I was woken up from my sleep to someone loudly knocking at my door. I hesitantly open it to see none other than my ass of a brother.

"What do I owe the pleasure?" I ask leaning against my door.

"Morning to you too sis. I have brought an apologetic breakfast of your favorite foods." I look over his shoulder to see one of the employees holding onto a cart with foods from my favorite brunch places. I move out of the ay so the food can be brought in. I never say no to food even if it means having to deal with my brother.

"You have until I finish my omelet to get out whatever half thought apology you have for me." I sit down ad dig into my favorite omelets.

"You know that I didn't mean those things I said the other day. I acted out and..."

"Chuck I understood that you were upset but you have to stop using me as a scapegoat for your problems." Chuck nodded

"I guess I do have you to thank for father coming back last night to give Victrola another shot." I dropped my fork and jumped up to hug my brother.

"Chuck that's such good news!"

Chuck smiled and hugged me back. "Everything is working out Ella. Dad is finally giving me the shot I need and I think I've found someone I care about other than myself." I almost choked on my pancake. My brother caring for another human is unbelievable.

"Who's the lucky girl?"

"I'm only telling you because I know you won't tell a soul." Wow, this must be some girl if he doesn't want anyone else to know about her.

"After father came to Victrola and to look over the proposal, I was waiting for Nate and others to come for the after party."

"I heard about Nate's father. He must feel terrible." I say and Chuck nodes.

"Well, Nate isn't the one who showed up. Instead, Blair did after breaking up with Nate."

"Nate and Blair broke up!" I shout

"Sister, not the point."

I raise my hand "Sorry, please go on."

"Blair came and after proving to herself and me that she has moves one thing lead to another and..." My eyes are popping out of my head and my mouth is wide open.

"No freaking way! Chuck, did you fool around with my best friend?"

Chuck smirked, "I would say we did more than fool around." He kept smirking even when I smacked him with a pillow.

I stand up and I can't believe what I just heard. My brother and my best friend together. Wow, I can't handle this gossip. "Blair can't even stand you!" I state

Chuck grabbed a glass of orange juice and took a sip "Well, she tolerated me enough for us to get it n in the back of the limo." I choked on my drink

"I will from now on be taking a different limo than you."

"Please spare me the dramatics sis, I got the back seat cleaned." I throw a croissant at Chuck which smacks him in the face.

"Cleaning the limo will not erase what happened back there. My best friend and you had sex in the limo we take to school and I can't even look at her and you right now without those horrifying images popping up."

"Ella, we have a bigger problem" I fear the worst.

"What's the problem?" I ask my brother

He looked me in the eyes and I can see he's being sincere "I think I'm starting to like Blair."