Not So Innocent

Can't wait until season 2 is over. I have so many plans for season 3.

After Lily was assaulted by Jack we had a heart to heart meeting back at our old home. She was thankful for Chuck rushing in and saving her, which is ironic since Chuck did the same thing to Serena only a year ago. Like most important things in our lives we've never spoken about it again, and we never will. Lily begged us to think about coming back to live with everyone like we used to and be a family. I know I will never forget how they acted or what their true colors are but the idea of having a family is something is something I'm willing to put aside my ill feelings and move on.

__________________________________
Not surprising Blair was reprimanded by Headmistress Queller for teaching Ms. Carr a lesson. I've always told Blair that she can't expect to never get caught for her actions. She sometimes goes one step too far and this time it's biting her in the ass. She is forced to serve a week's worth of community service as her punishment. She's cleaning up trash in the park every morning before school. To makes matters worse Ms. Carr has convinced Headmistress Queller it is a good idea to confiscate everyone's phones before entering school. Everyone is freaking out over this and I'm not particularly happy with it, but I'm trying to finish this last semester with a little drama as possible.

__________________________________
Serena and I still haven't gotten over our main issues with each other, but we've moved back to talking to each other. She feels comfortable enough to speak with me about an issue she is having that involves Dan and a certain new teacher.

"You caught them having breakfast together?" I ask as we head over to a bench to talk.

"Yes, and I was so weirded out by it that I didn't even give Rachel my extra assignment paper."

"Have you talked to Dan about it?"

"No, not yet."

"Have you heard that someone has put a post on Gossip Girl about Dan and this teacher?" Serena is confused.

"How? And..." It dawns on her the only person who could have written anything was Blair.

"What did it say?"

"From what others are mumbling it's along the lines of Dan and Ms. Carr having a forbidden love."

"What, that's just not true!" Serena is upset and so would I if my boyfriend was subject to this type of accusations.

"Even if it's not, the rumor is out there and the more time Dan spends meeting Ms. Carr alone the more he's going to validate it."

"I uh... have to..."

"You're going to find Dan and ask him if this is true?"

"Yes, I need to know if from him." Serena rushes off to find Dan.

__________________________________
After Serena had her talk with Dan things only got worse. By the end of the day, Blair was expelled from school because she was found guilty of posting the rumor about Dan and Rachel. It breaks my heart knowing that Blair's future is on the line. I feel horrible for both sides. Ms. Carr didn't deserve to have a rumor posted onto a public site that can cause her to lose her job and her teaching certificate.

__________________________________
Serena asks me to walk with her to find Rachel to give back her planner. We head to the restaurant to find her when we walk up on Dan touching her face in a very intimate manner. Sure, this may seem like nothing, but it doesn't matter. Ms. Carr should never meet alone with any student no matter the circumstance. She is wrong for having breakfast alone with Dan and now dinner. She is living up to the reputation of having a relationship with a student. Serena didn't waste any time before running to Blair's. I tried telling her that she's being too rash about this and she needs to get the whole story before giving it to Blair. Blair is worried about herself and she will do anything to get into Yale. Blair showed the photo to everyone and Ms. Carr got fired because of it. I believe she should have gotten fired for meeting Dan, but having everyone think she was having an affair with Dan was wrong on Blair's part.