Summer Dreams

Here's a flashback chapter. I enjoyed writing this and I hope you enjoy reading it. Please don't forget to leave a comment and vote.

"After the shoot, you have a press meet with Harper's Bizarre and then we have to go to the editing table to decide which shots we feel are good for the campaign and which one should be on the cover. After that, we have a lunch with the editor and the casting agent for Chanel." My manager Gina didn't even look up from her phone "Any questions Ella?"

I purse my lips trying to keep a neutral face "Just one. When can we tour the city?"

"What do you mean tour? You've already seen all the sites. What else do you need to see?" Gina lifts her head from her phone and raises her perfectly plucked eyebrow at me. She places her blackberry down and I know she means business.

"Ella, Bart hired me to be your manager because he knows I can get results. Plus, I owed him a favor from back in the day. If you're going to take the modeling world seriously, you need to stop seeing it as a vacation!"

"Gina, I know that my father hired you to help get my start in the fashion world. And believe me when I say that this is not just a hobby for me. I want to make a living out of this, but we've been working for weeks none stop on a bunch projects. I would just like to appreciate the history of the places I visit."

Gina picked her blackberry up and began typing again "If you wanted to appreciate the city then come her on your father's private plane on your own time. Right now, you have a job to do and you will do everything on it or you can find a new manager." I try not to argue anymore with Gina because even though she's cold hearted she still is a great manager. She got me this Valentino campaign as my first professional job and has three more lined up after it.

____________________________________
"Right there! Yes! Ella look to your left!" the camera keeps flashing as I strike a new pose every five seconds and smile in a few.

____________________________________"Right there! Yes! Ella look to your left!" the camera keeps flashing as I strike a new pose every five seconds and smile in a few

"Perfect. I think that's a wrap." The photographer calls out as the crew begins to take down the lights and fans from the set. I'm helped down and taken to the changing area so I can give my interview with Harper Bizarre.

Everything's happening so fast but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Gina meet's me with a green tea and smiles her fake smile at me

"Okay, this is it. You're going to give your first interview. So, nothing embarrassing. Your father would kill me if anything came out that he didn't want." I nodded and took my seat next to the magazines representative.

"Hello, I'm Julie Wells from Harper's Bizarre. It's so nice to meet you." She goes in for a handshake but I do what comes naturally to me and I hug her which she responds positively to.

"Ella Bass, tell me how does it feel wrapping up your first photo shoot?"

I take a deep breath and smile "I loved it. I was scared when I started but everyone made me feel so comfortable and I tried to go with the flow."